November 11, 201015 yr A lockout won't prevent a draft from happening. Kanter & Jones are for sure gone, and I'd be really surprised if Knight came back. Disagree. Kanter & Knight are gone no matter what IMO. Jones is a toss-up, who I'd say will most likely be gone, but may come back. Also, good possibility IMO you can add Trevor Lacey to the class as well....5 top 25 recruits...:eek:
November 11, 201015 yr Disagree. Kanter & Knight are gone no matter what IMO. Jones is a toss-up, who I'd say will most likely be gone, but may come back. Also, good possibility IMO you can add Trevor Lacey to the class as well....5 top 25 recruits...:eek: Personally I think Knight sticks around for next year if this year team doesn't win a National Title and that's highly unlikely...Knight strikes me as the type that will give it another year for another chance to win a Title and in addition complete some more college coursework as he is very smart and I believe he values his education...He could possibly graduate in two years or be very close to graduating all while getting a National Title under his belt if he stays for year two and IMO he will...WOW, Knight, Teague, Gilchrist and Lamb in the same backcourt...Can you imagine I believe the lineup would look like this PG Teague, SG Knight, SF Gilchrist, PF Davis and C Wiltjer...I'd love to see Knight be able to shift too the SG spot with Teague running the show, Knight would be similar to Jodie Meeks in that spot...
November 11, 201015 yr Personally I think Knight sticks around for next year if this year team doesn't win a National Title and that's highly unlikely...Knight strikes me as the type that will give it another year for another chance to win a Title and in addition complete some more college coursework as he is very smart and I believe he values his education...He could possibly graduate in two years or be very close to graduating all while getting a National Title under his belt if he stays for year two and IMO he will...WOW, Knight, Teague, Gilchrist and Lamb in the same backcourt...Can you imagine I believe the lineup would look like this PG Teague, SG Knight, SF Gilchrist, PF Davis and C Wiltjer...I'd love to see Knight be able to shift too the SG spot with Teague running the show, Knight would be similar to Jodie Meeks in that spot... Barring injury or an NBA strike, no chance that happens.
November 11, 201015 yr Wiltjer isn't anything close to a 5... Either is TJ this year, but you will see it and already have:D
November 11, 201015 yr Either is TJ this year, but you will see it and already have:D Not really. They don't use a 5 in the DD offense. They play 4 Gs and a F or 3 Gs and 2 Fs.
November 11, 201015 yr Wiltjer isn't anything close to a 5...[/quote By my math 4 is next to 5 and also 3. :lol:
November 11, 201015 yr Author Either is TJ this year, but you will see it and already have:D Jones is much more able to play the spot even though he is out of position. Considerably longer and more athletic...
November 11, 201015 yr He means 2011-2012 Cats... Liggins Lamb Poole Miller Gilchrist Teague Davis Wiltjer Vargas That roster will be favorites to win the title.... :thumb:
November 11, 201015 yr Cal said he could be interested in signing 2 more for this class. Did the Lacey kid not commit yet?
November 11, 201015 yr Cal said he could be interested in signing 2 more for this class. Did the Lacey kid not commit yet? He has not. Everything I've seen has him as UK's to lose if they want him.
November 11, 201015 yr I love the talent, but it's too early to say that they'll be a national championship contender. You simply have to see what Kentucky will be returning before you can label them a favorite. They may be the most talented team in the country, but talent alone does not win championships. Duke will also be loaded in '11.
November 11, 201015 yr Cal said he could be interested in signing 2 more for this class. Did the Lacey kid not commit yet? Kentucky is interested in Lacey and Lacey is absolutely in love with them. Cal just hasn't pulled the trigger yet and offered a scholarship to Lacey from what I've read and thus there has been no committment. If Cal wants him, Lacey will be a Cat.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.