Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3A Playoffs Breathitt County/Casey County Predictions

Who wins? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Breathitt County
      66%
    • Casey County
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams are riding modest 4-game win streaks, although arguably Breathitt boasts the more impressive body of work. Thoughts?

I don't know much about Casey County, so I'll go with my home team. :D

 

Breathitt has some solid young talent that has had some highs and lows this season. But, they get the game at home, so I think they'll play well.

Casey County has had a great season but it ends Friday. The Rebels don't have enough speed to stop the Bobcats. Breathitt County 35-14.

Any predictions for this game and does the winner stand a chance against Somerset?

If Casey gives the ball to George Brown for 20 or more carries, they have a chance.

I'd like to see Casey County win to give Somerset a chance to host another playoff game if they get by Garrard but I think this is where Casey's season ends. Breathitt is a tough place to play and while I don't think it's out of the question for Casey to pull the upset I don't think they have enough speed to contain the Bobcats. I think Breathitt would have a much better chance in the Regional Finals than Casey. The Rebels just don't match up with the Jumpers at all and would be on the road while Breathitt matches up a little bit better speedwise and would be at home.

 

For the prediction I'll take Breathitt 28-14.

Breathitt Co. 42-21.

I'd like to see Casey County win to give Somerset a chance to host another playoff game if they get by Garrard but I think this is where Casey's season ends. Breathitt is a tough place to play and while I don't think it's out of the question for Casey to pull the upset I don't think they have enough speed to contain the Bobcats. I think Breathitt would have a much better chance in the Regional Finals than Casey. The Rebels just don't match up with the Jumpers at all and would be on the road while Breathitt matches up a little bit better speedwise and would be at home.

 

For the prediction I'll take Breathitt 28-14.

 

"if they (somerset) get by Garrard:lol:" The long drive will hurt Casey. BT will win this one easily 42-12. Good year for Casey.

Breathitt has been up and down this season. If they play well, I think they'll win. But, this could be a good one.

 

I think Breathitt would stand a better chance in the region final because they'll get to host the game.

"if they (somerset) get by Garrard:lol:" The long drive will hurt Casey. BT will win this one easily 42-12. Good year for Casey.

 

Garrard County is who Somerset is lining up against Friday. They have the Briar Jumpers full attention.

I think some of you might be surprised by this game. Casey County might just keep it a lot closer than some think, and who knows, they could pull the upset. I'm not really one for comparing scores, but I do believe they hold some validity for making predictions. Both teams played Perry Co. Central, and early on in the year at that. Casey County went to PCC and lost 21-20 and Breathitt went to PCC as well, losing by 3-4 TD's I believe?

 

Should be an interesting game. No better environment to play in than at Breathitt County. You folks do it up right- 1st class!

Garrard County is who Somerset is lining up against Friday. They have the Briar Jumpers full attention.

I didn't say they (Garrard) would not get Somerset's full attention. I am entertained by the "get by Garrard" part. Garrard will come to play they have pride and a good coach, I am just saying do you really believe Somerset will "get by" in this one. Good luck to both teams. One thing is for certain it will be a hard hitting match up and Garrard won't come out scared, so I respect them for that.

I think some of you might be surprised by this game. Casey County might just keep it a lot closer than some think, and who knows, they could pull the upset. I'm not really one for comparing scores, but I do believe they hold some validity for making predictions. Both teams played Perry Co. Central, and early on in the year at that. Casey County went to PCC and lost 21-20 and Breathitt went to PCC as well, losing by 3-4 TD's I believe?

 

Should be an interesting game. No better environment to play in than at Breathitt County. You folks do it up right- 1st class!

 

You have a good point. I would not be surprised if CC pulled an upset. They are a legit team and are well coached.

I think some of you might be surprised by this game. Casey County might just keep it a lot closer than some think, and who knows, they could pull the upset. I'm not really one for comparing scores, but I do believe they hold some validity for making predictions. Both teams played Perry Co. Central, and early on in the year at that. Casey County went to PCC and lost 21-20 and Breathitt went to PCC as well, losing by 3-4 TD's I believe?

 

Should be an interesting game. No better environment to play in than at Breathitt County. You folks do it up right- 1st class!

 

I think you are on to something and I would not be surprised if Casey does win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.