Beechwood 55 Gallatin County 0

swamprat

Gallatin County has a lot of good looking young players. They took their lumps tonight but no shame in losing to Beechwood like this. That happens to a lot of teams. Gallatin's offense is very diverse. They played hard all night. I look for the Wildcats program to be another one of those new programs on the rise.

As to the Tigers, they did their thing. Took care of business and got everyone on the field, including the freshmen. Next week a rematch with Bellevue who will come out with both barrels blazing after getting run over by Beechwood in the regular season.

Gallatin County has a lot of good looking young players. They took their lumps tonight but no shame in losing to Beechwood like this. That happens to a lot of teams. Gallatin's offense is very diverse. They played hard all night. I look for the Wildcats program to be another one of those new programs on the rise.

As to the Tigers, they did their thing. Took care of business and got everyone on the field, including the freshmen. Next week a rematch with Bellevue who will come out with both barrels blazing after getting run over by Beechwood in the regular season.

Every freshman but two! What a shame to exclude two boys.

The freshmen only played 2 offensive snaps. Maybe the two that didn't get in play defense or maybe they are only subs on the freshman offense. Be thankful that the freshman even got a chance to play. Football is a sport where everything isn't always fair. Get use to it or get involved in something else.

But even if Bellevue has "both barrels blazing" do you think it will be a close game? The first time around it was 52-7.

But even if Bellevue has "both barrels blazing" do you think it will be a close game? The first time around it was 52-7.

As a Bellevue guy, the Tigers(Bellevue) would have to play a perfect game on both sides of the ball and hope to catch the Beechies on an off night. I'm not taking anything away from the Tigers and not saying it cant be done, but the Beechies are a very very strong running team and its gonna be hard to see Bellevue stop them..

The freshmen only played 2 offensive snaps. Maybe the two that didn't get in play defense or maybe they are only subs on the freshman offense. Be thankful that the freshman even got a chance to play. Football is a sport where everything isn't always fair. Get use to it or get involved in something else.

Nice. Did you steal little kids candy on Halloween too? I mean, life isn't fair! SHEESH!

Then quit your complaining (or I'll steal your candy).:D

And by the way, I'm sure the coaches picked two kids and maybe even said to them "you can't play in the reindeer games!!!" Get a life.

Not complaining. Just stating the facts.

Doubt the coaches did that, but what is wrong with 2 or 3 minutes left in the game. having a coach ask 'Has everyone gotten in?' They have more coaches than an NFL team, I would think that one of them could take that responsibility.

Candy stealer!

Does that go for the coaching staffs as well ? Can they be held accountable for decisions made in games? Are they willing to step to the plate and not hide behind screen names ?

Does that go for the coaching staffs as well ? Can they be held accountable for decisions made in games? Are they willing to step to the plate and not hide behind screen names ?

I believe the coaches are held accountable by the administration. As far as hiding behind screen names, I know you are; however, there's a striking resemblance to your avatar(picture).:laugh: