Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RivalsHigh.com ranks the 50 states for overall depth and quality of HS Football

Featured Replies

Did they all say no, or was their schedule conflict? I am sure Highlands, Bowling Green, and SK said no. However, I would think Colerain and St. X would play if they were open.

 

Highlands, Colerain, and SK said no. Cincy X and BG committed to Lou St. Xavier.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know the details on this RP.

 

I'll text you later.

Apology accepted !

 

I don't think anyone is lying. I don't know how reliable his information source is.

 

If Highlands has a place on their schedule for a quality opponent , they will play them , period. That includes Tor X or any other great football programs ! (Oh or Ky ) :D

 

As good as it gets. I have known the person more than half of my life, he's my neighbor now. He knows, for sure.

Curious isn't it that Trinity is looking for opponenents and Highlands is too, but won't face each other.

 

We tried. Wanted to end the streak, but alas, it's over now.

It the Rocks and Birds are looking for opponents ...

 

I don't know how this was accomplished, but when Hillsborough County refused to pay for a trip to Texas, for a match up between Tampa Plant and Abilene High, ESPN coughed up the money. I know it's just a dream of mine, but if there is any way it could be worked out, I would love to see Trinity in Lakeland or playing over off Gandy at Plant High. I'd pay good money to see Highlands in Seffner to play Armwood or in Tampa proper to take on Hillsborough High, Chamberlain, or even Jefferson.

 

If I were Bill Gates ...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.