Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona/Bracken County Predictions

Featured Replies

Congrats to the Coaching Staff and kids at WV.

 

The question I have is, How was WV able to build success so quickly that other places haven't been able too?

 

I suggest schools serious about football go and look at places like WV and try to duplicate that success.

Awesome!:banana:
MEGA-Awesome! :thumb:

Walton!!

Congrats to the Coaching Staff and kids at WV.

 

The question I have is, How was WV able to build success so quickly that other places haven't been able too?

 

I suggest schools serious about football go and look at places like WV and try to duplicate that success.

 

from the start of the program with good people looking ahead and kids wanting to play , simple:thumb:

  • Author
from the start of the program with good people looking ahead and kids wanting to play , simple:thumb:

 

Agreed, Old Guys Rule! There is a learning process for all involved but progress is being made.

Congrats to the Coaching Staff and kids at WV.

 

The question I have is, How was WV able to build success so quickly that other places haven't been able too?

 

I suggest schools serious about football go and look at places like WV and try to duplicate that success.

 

All the typical public school advantages!! :D:D

Because the public schools have the advantage over the private schools? I did not know that! I wonder what Highlands would do if they were private! Win a national championship perhaps?

Congrats to the Coaching Staff and kids at WV.

 

The question I have is, How was WV able to build success so quickly that other places haven't been able too?

 

I suggest schools serious about football go and look at places like WV and try to duplicate that success.

 

Not to take anything away from WV but they are located in a growing area and were able to get awesome facilities. This is something that most schools don't have the benefit of!

 

WV wins this game easily!

You can thank the wonderful taxpayers who fork out 16% property taxes for the school.. LOTS of money especially with the $250-500,000/house neighborhoods being built in Verona... Smart move by the powers that be to produce revenue for the school... But don't forget that McMillen & Co. worked tirelessly to drum up excitement and interest when the program first started, and from what I hear it continues to grow within the student body.. Especially in light of thier recent success.. Smart move for WV to add football and do it the right way instead of lining a cow pasture and buying footballs.. Will continue to grow and eventually be a player at the state level year after year...

I can recall Highlands being really good back in the day! And they didn't have good facilities! I don't think the facilities have anything to do with it. Walk into Highlands weight room sometime....nothing special whatsoever. From talking to an ex-HHS grad that is coaching at Walton, he said the field is nice but other than that, they have a long way to go to get the proper facilities. It's all about the type of kids. Has nothing to do with facitlities IMO. I mean, Highlands didn't get better because they got astroturf, did they?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.