Campbell County / George Rogers Clark playoff predictions

Which team will win?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that this might be the most competitive 6A 1st rounder. Hard to call. Weather conditions could play a huge factor. Could obviously go either way but homefield advantage should be significant.[/QUOTE]

I agree, any time you have home field you have some advantage. Dosn't guarantee a win, but still an advantage.

Thanks gold sunrise! and yeah both our right gaurd Andrew Guerrero and right tackle Wes Banks. Andrew had a ankle injury and Wes had a pulled hamstring, Andrew also plays defensive end. But the weather shows a 30% chance of rain and snow showers so I think that could play in GRCs favor with Campbell being a pass team.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Thanks gold sunrise! and yeah both our right gaurd Andrew Guerrero and right tackle Wes Banks. Andrew had a ankle injury and Wes had a pulled hamstring, Andrew also plays defensive end. But the weather shows a 30% chance of rain and snow showers so I think that could play in GRCs favor with Campbell being a pass team.

Snow? This is going to be one cold night.

Are the refs who do GRC regular season games the same refs who do the playoffs or do the refs rotate?

Edited by gold sunrise
Fixing quote

Thanks for the info...I stand corrected. These are two very good players for GRC, sure hope they are back this Friday.

I agree on the weather comment. Wet & Muddy Field will work to GRC's favor - however, I would prefer to have the rain hold off until midnight or so.

Hope the cold (and possible wet) weather doesn't discourage the fans from attending. Still think it will be the best game in 6A for this weekend.

Having the 2 players back on the offensive line could help a lot with as much pressure Campbell had last week. GRC played a lot of young inexperienced guys last week and I think the older experienced players will help a lot!

Edited by gold sunrise

Will be interesting to see both teams at full strength, although the Camels will still be short handed. Losing Teegarden at DE and Franzen at wide receiver for the year leaves big shoes to fill. They have people to step up, but hard to replace Teegarden though.

If GRC can hold back the penalties and put together 2 halves, GRC will pull it out. Campbell has a great team and should be the best matchup in 6A. Always a great game when the 2 Region rivals get together no matter what the sport! I am going with GRC.

GRC 49

Campbell 42

If GRC can hold back the penalties and put together 2 halves, GRC will pull it out. Campbell has a great team and should be the best matchup in 6A. Always a great game when the 2 Region rivals get together no matter what the sport! I am going with GRC.

GRC 49

Campbell 42

Your first sentence statement is what has cost us games all year. We started off the season, scoring early and putting points on the board and not letting the other team get close. We had several flags last Friday, can't afford to do that this week and have hopes of advancing in the playoffs.