Campbell County / George Rogers Clark playoff predictions

Which team will win?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

These two teams just played last night and Campbell Co won 45-42 in 2 OT at Campbell Co. This weeks playoff game will be at GRC. I look for another high scoring game between these two teams. I will give GRC the nod with homefield advantage in another thrilling game. Your thoughts and predictions?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Campbell County pulling this one out. Probably like GRC, they had quite a few starters out who are looking to return Friday night. I say Campbell County by 7. Like all year for Campbell County it depends on what team shows up, the team who showed up against Ryle in the 2nd half or the team who showed up against Simon Kenton. I am hoping the team who showed up against Ryle in the 2nd half shows up.

Good luck to both teams.

I see Campbell County pulling this one out. Probably like GRC, they had quite a few starters out who are looking to return Friday night. I say Campbell County by 7. Like all year for Campbell County it depends on what team shows up, the team who showed up against Ryle in the 2nd half or the team who showed up against Simon Kenton. I am hoping the team who showed up against Ryle in the 2nd half shows up.

Good luck to both teams.

GRC didn't have any players out Friday. The only one was the player that got hurt during the first half. Don't think CC did either.

Home field advantage for GRC I think could make the difference. I like GRC's chances of pulling this one out.

GRC didn't have any players out Friday. The only one was the player that got hurt during the first half. Don't think CC did either.

Home field advantage for GRC I think could make the difference. I like GRC's chances of pulling this one out.

OK sorry, I was told GRC has 2 starters out. I will say Campbell had quite a few starters out. If my memory is right they had 3 or 4 starters out but should be back this week.

Camels had a few starters out that look to be back next week. They as well have lost a couple key players for the season. Two linebackers and safety I know for sure were out last night.

OK sorry, I was told GRC has 2 starters out. I will say Campbell had quite a few starters out. If my memory is right they had 3 or 4 starters out but should be back this week.

#'s, names? Are they starters? I asked this in the other prediction thread and couldn't get a reply???

What players did CC have out? Are they starters? I asked this in the other prediction thread and couldn't get a reply???

Come on Gold Sunrise, we can't tell you everything. We will have enough to play next week though. I have to go with the Camels on this one.

Come on Gold Sunrise, we can't tell you everything. We will have enough to play next week though. I have to go with the Camels on this one.

Why? All I asked is who was out and if they were starters. I will be a t the game Friday and want to see if these players make a difference, why I asked for names and #'s.

Why? All I asked is who was out and if they were starters. I will be a t the game Friday and want to see if these players make a difference, why I asked for names and #'s.

They are starters, #18, #24 Starters, hopefully will be back. #48 starting linebacker, and #86 wide receiver are both out for the year. These are the ones I know, there maybe a couple more.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

They are starters, #18, #24 Starters, hopefully will be back. #48 starting linebacker, and #86 wide receiver are both out for the year. These are the ones I know, there maybe a couple more.

Thanks for the info. I don't know the status of the player we had injuried last night, I will try and find out at school this week. What happened to your #48 and #86 that they are out of the year? Hate to see any player hurt and out for the year.

Thanks for the info. I don't know the status of the player we had injuried last night, I will try and find out at school this week. What happened to your #48 and #86 that they are out of the year? Hate to see any player hurt and out for the year.

:laugh: rule # 13: injured, not injuried, couldn't resist

#48 dislocated shoulder, surgery, #86 broken collar bone, surgery.

I think this will be the best 6A playoff game this week by far. Both teams had wonderful halves during friday's game (Campbell in the 1st/GRC in the 2nd).

CC's Kremer had an amazing night with over 400 passing yrds - something GRC will need to work on defending. GRC had big night's from Andrew Dini and Pokey Harris. These two will need to play well again this week, cause loser goes to the house.

Pass Defense and Special Teams will determine the winner. GRC with the home field win over the Camel's.

GRC - 35

CC - 33