Campbell County / George Rogers Clark playoff predictions

Which team will win?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

I agree on the weather comment. Wet & Muddy Field will work to GRC's favor - however, I would prefer to have the rain hold off until midnight or so.

Hope the cold (and possible wet) weather doesn't discourage the fans from attending. Still think it will be the best game in 6A for this weekend.

Does GRC provide a locker room to opponents? I've been there watching the visiting team twice and both times the visitors stood around outside at half-time. Advantage goes to GRC in the second half if they are warmer and drier at half-time.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does GRC provide a locker room to opponents? I've been there watching the visiting team twice and both times the visitors stood around outside at half-time. Advantage goes to GRC in the second half if they are warmer and drier at half-time.

The visiting team dresses inside the school. They have that option of going in there at the half.

Does anyone know if this game is being webcasted?

I don't think there will be any webcast that I know of. 107.7 out of Mt. Sterling provides the radio coverage, but I don't think it extends that far up.

I will be going to the game as well (as will Godl Sunrise). I am not sure if anyone else will be giving updates.

Does anyone know if this game is being webcasted?

Not a web cast, but dosn't the CC team station carry their games?

I don't think there will be any webcast that I know of. 107.7 out of Mt. Sterling provides the radio coverage, but I don't think it extends that far up.

I will be going to the game as well (as will Gold Sunrise). I am not sure if anyone else will be giving updates.

We have great announcers on our radio station. Like you, I am not sure how far it reaches. If no one gives updates, NMCM or I will post the score when we get home.

I will be going to the game as well (as will Godl Sunrise). I am not sure if anyone else will be giving updates.

Not a web cast, but dosn't the CC team station carry their games?

We have great announcers on our radio station. Like you, I am not sure how far it reaches. If no one gives updates, NMCM or I will post the score when we get home.

Thanks, any updates you can give would be much appreciated. CC does not have a team station that carries the games.

Windy is bad news for the Camels. The only team in Northern Kentucky that does is Cov Cath I believe and thier's is a webcast.

As long as that wind doesn't pick up too much more, it might not be too bad. But anymore than that - everyone will be freezing (and it will be just enough to shorten the passing game).

Windy is bad news for the Camels. The only team in Northern Kentucky that does is Cov Cath I believe and thier's is a webcast.

Thought most schools had radio stations that carried thier games....suprised.

As long as that wind doesn't pick up too much more, it might not be too bad. But anymore than that - everyone will be freezing (and it will be just enough to shorten the passing game).

I will try and give the weather just as I leave for the game.