Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Frankfort Predictions

Vote 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Vote

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Frankfort travels to Danville this Friday.

Danville wins this game...

A.If Danville holds onto the ball.

B.If The line controls the line of scrimage.

C.If the defense takes away Frankforts passing game.

Danville failing to do any of the three will get them beat!

 

Danville 38

Frankfort 16

Frankfort has one more tune up scrimmage before the season starts. This will be a good measuring tool to see if the Panthers have prepared themselves for the playoffs.

 

Frankfort wins if:

1. They slow down the Ads rushing attack.

2. Eliminate tunrovers

3. Special Teams - don't allow the Ads to score on special teams.

 

really enjoy these two teams playing. I think this is starting to build into a nice rival game.

 

FHS - ??

DHS - ??

Patrick Brand is turning it up when it matters the most. I got Danville in this one. Go Ads!

I also love this game...loved even more when Danville was in 1A. Frankfort gets a hard faught win.

I have seen them both play. I think the Ads are too much for the Panthers this yr. I will say Ads 42-14.

Panther have the Ads number lately, I think Panthers pull it off in an upset. They like being the underdog.

All do respect to the ADs, but they will not score 40 plus on the Dirty 30......:cool:

Panther have the Ads number lately, I think Panthers pull it off in an upset. They like being the underdog.
Skild-Kid, If I'm not mistaken Danville beat Frankfort last year at Frankfort, so how is that having their number?:idunno:

Can some of the Frankfort Fans give us some information on FHS this year. I haven't heard a lot about them, like in years past.

Can some of the Frankfort Fans give us some information on FHS this year. I haven't heard a lot about them, like in years past.

 

FHS has a more balance attack this year. The reason you haven't heard much about them, they don't have that one stand out kid. But they do have a lot of different kids with different skills and able to take advantage of their abilities.

 

Frankfort hangs their hat on Defense. They have played great defense all season. The offesne has struggled, mostly due to trying to use all the pieces to the puzzle. They have lost 2 games this season. Would say they are about 5-6 plays from being undefeated.

 

FHS has taken the sleeping dog approach this season. They lay on the front porch alseep until someone distrubs them.

 

Should be a good game. I know Frankfort enjoys playing the Ads.

Thanks for the information, should be another good match up Friday night.

Frankfort is young and Talented...like someone said earlier this will be a measuring tool for Frankfort.

I second that CoachB

 

" have lost 2 games this season. Would say they are about 5-6 plays from being undefeated.

 

FHS has taken the sleeping dog approach this season. They lay on the front porch alseep until someone distrubs them. "

 

Well put.........my gut feeling about this game is more intense than a preschooler starting 3rd grade for the 5th time.

 

Exactly,

FHS 26

DHS 21

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.