Danville/Frankfort Predictions

Vote  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

Frankfort has one more tune up scrimmage before the season starts. This will be a good measuring tool to see if the Panthers have prepared themselves for the playoffs.

Frankfort wins if:

1. They slow down the Ads rushing attack.

2. Eliminate tunrovers

3. Special Teams - don't allow the Ads to score on special teams.

really enjoy these two teams playing. I think this is starting to build into a nice rival game.

FHS - ??

DHS - ??

Can some of the Frankfort Fans give us some information on FHS this year. I haven't heard a lot about them, like in years past.

FHS has a more balance attack this year. The reason you haven't heard much about them, they don't have that one stand out kid. But they do have a lot of different kids with different skills and able to take advantage of their abilities.

Frankfort hangs their hat on Defense. They have played great defense all season. The offesne has struggled, mostly due to trying to use all the pieces to the puzzle. They have lost 2 games this season. Would say they are about 5-6 plays from being undefeated.

FHS has taken the sleeping dog approach this season. They lay on the front porch alseep until someone distrubs them.

Should be a good game. I know Frankfort enjoys playing the Ads.

I second that CoachB

" have lost 2 games this season. Would say they are about 5-6 plays from being undefeated.

FHS has taken the sleeping dog approach this season. They lay on the front porch alseep until someone distrubs them. "

Well put.........my gut feeling about this game is more intense than a preschooler starting 3rd grade for the 5th time.

Exactly,

FHS 26

DHS 21