Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 50 Dayton 6

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three TDs by Sophomore runningback Jacob Elbert, two each by Ryan Enzweiler, and Spencer Brown.

Brown now leads the team in TDs with 12.

Dayton simply undermanned. I counted 19 players dressed for the game tonight.

Coach Reinhart better learn to win with class soon. Some of his decisions tonight were disgraceful. No need to go into detail, anyone who attended the game knows what I am talking about.

Good Luck next year in 2A. You better hope your district foes don't treat you the same or worse.

I heard Dayton had alot of players out do to academic ineligibilty.

Mister Cee that is the Brossart way, I am with you, justice will be served next year. Also, when they get to the playoffs this year, they will be crying in their oats.

Mister Cee that is the Brossart way, I am with you, justice will be served next year. Also, when they get to the playoffs this year, they will be crying in their oats.

It sounds like someone else on here is crying.

  • Author

If you want to talk about Brossarts coach you need to look at Daytons as well Deatons team has no disipline they was running thier mouths at the Brossart staff from the very beginning of the game. In football you dont do that just go and play football no need to talk to anyone on the other team. I know I am not the only one that saw it either so no need to go on about who has class and dont. And after watching Brossart they will be a tough draw in the playoffs.

If you want to talk about Brossarts coach you need to look at Daytons as well Deatons team has no disipline they was running thier mouths at the Brossart staff from the very beginning of the game. In football you dont do that just go and play football no need to talk to anyone on the other team. I know I am not the only one that saw it either so no need to go on about who has class and dont. And after watching Brossart they will be a tough draw in the playoffs.

 

Talking wasn't the only thing Dayton's players were doing.

I dont care what the Dayton players were saying or doing. You have to win with class.

Eagle for Life Brossart is not a tough draw at all. No one on this side is crying either. It was totally classless.

 

Like I said, Good Luck in 2A next year.

I dont care what the Dayton players were saying or doing. You have to win with class.

Eagle for Life Brossart is not a tough draw at all. No one on this side is crying either. It was totally classless.

 

Like I said, Good Luck in 2A next year.

 

So i guess all the other teams that beat them by 40 are classless. With a team that has lost 3 games in a row they needed to get back on track and did. As far as being a tough draw they had a good showing last year at Frankfort. This year's team is ten times better than last and should give Frankfort a good game.

What exactly was Brossart doing that was wrong?

What exactly was Brossart doing that was wrong?

 

Not a thing, they just need something to bang on the brossart coach's about. Brossart coach's get no credit for the job they have done with this young program.

I dont care what the Dayton players were saying or doing. You have to win with class.

Eagle for Life Brossart is not a tough draw at all. No one on this side is crying either. It was totally classless.

 

Like I said, Good Luck in 2A next year.

 

What are you basing your opinion on? Besides Beechwood, who haven't they played with on their schedule to this point?

What allegedly happened?

What allegedly happened?

 

Brossart scored 50 points by the 9 minute mark of the third quarter. They played all but about 4 kids on the team. Other than that i don't know. I guess Mr Cee just wants to make allegations and than not comment on them anymore.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.