Danville @ Bardstown Predictions

RebelBred

I agree, you cant be soft if you are 12-0, but at the sametime you also cant be physical enough. Danville is. Bardstown has speed, Danville has speed. The difference will be Danville's much more physical play. Coach Harp and the USS Admiral win by 2 TD's. Go Ads!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someome tell me if the football field is at the school? And by the way I read the story on B-town vs. Holy Cross and it seems to me that B-town was behind a lot of the game and had to depend on some big plays to pull out a victory. People can say what they want, Louisville Holy Cross is a solid team that very well could have defeated Danville and Bardstown. I think Danville is a little more war tested than B-town and this is what will pull the Ads through friday.

How is the Holy Cross score closer than score reads. Apparently mathematics passed you by. And as for comparing scores, you can throw that out. Every team has strengths and weakness' and Danville has faced what their weakness' are. From what I know, Bardstown will be a test, but Danville having not played their "A" game, may just roll Bardstown, doubt it but Danville will win a close game, something Bardstown hasn't had in a while. And yes, as someone else has agreed I think they are soft!

Why do you think there is a smile beside?

I was being sarcastic, corry your team cant blow every team out by 40+ points. Obviously good sight passed you by!

How is the Holy Cross score closer than score reads. Apparently mathematics passed you by. And as for comparing scores, you can throw that out. Every team has strengths and weakness' and Danville has faced what their weakness' are. From what I know, Bardstown will be a test, but Danville having not played their "A" game, may just roll Bardstown, doubt it but Danville will win a close game, something Bardstown hasn't had in a while. And yes, as someone else has agreed I think they are soft!

Have you seen bardstown play?

I'm not sure the Danville game was closer than score reads.

If memory serves Danville had over 500 yards offense and held Bethlehem to less than 200. Danville mistakes kept the score close, not Bethlehem.

22-15 in the fourth with Bethlehem driving, thats pretty close if you ask me.

Why do you think there is a smile beside?

I was being sarcastic, corry your team cant blow every team out by 40+ points. Obviously good sight passed you by!

Well, with that schedule it should be easy....plus a win is a win........and ten equals ten. Ten championships that is........soon to be 11.

22-15 in the fourth with Bethlehem driving, thats pretty close if you ask me.

With only 200 yards or less for the night they didn't drive very far. :lol:

No, really, most everyone I talked to at that game said they never felt an urgency that Danville would lose but instead felt they were in control despite the score.

I respect what B'town has done and Danville. This will come down to who makes the fewer turnovers and a big play will probably seperate the two.

Bardstown is 12-0 and deserves all the props for being talented, fast and great.

Danville is 11-1 and deserves a lot of props for playing some potent teams that are still playing in the playoffs. Not only playing them but beating all but one.

I'm a homer, as is anyone, so I'll have to go with the Ads. Let's say 28-21. :thumb:

I don't think you people understand? It is a track meet with equipment and a ball. I'm sure Danville has their share, but Bardstown has 5-6 kids (or more?) that appear to run 4.5's. We are talking about the back to back state track champs and none of them have graduated! They aren't great up front and they do struggle between the tackles. Defensively..it is a track meet with blitzing and machoing. How long has it been since Danville has traveled in the play-offs?

I personally don't think tradition has any bearing on the outcome...Different years, different teams and Bardstown won't roll over or get flustered if things aren't going well..Yes, Danvilles out of district schedule was tougher, but, Bardstowns district was tougher and thats what each team has been playing for the last 5-6 weeks.. Danvilles speed will keep em close, but, imo, Bardstown will make a few more big plays and come out on top...If Danville wins, it'll be very close whereas if the Tigers win, it could be by alot...

I picked Bardstown to win the state weeks ago, and i'm sticking with my prediction. Sorry, fellow Ads fans. I'll take Bardstown by 1 in 4 overtimes.

Well I have to say that you arent a homer.

But common you arent even picking your own team to win?