Danville @ Bardstown Predictions

RebelBred

I will say that you are true in that Danville had trouble the first two weeks...but against Holy Cross.....thats the only type of team that can beat Danville...a big physical team. I heard Bardstown is soft....a soft team will NOT beat Danville. Danville will be ready....and a short ride home for me on Friday!

:rolleyes:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tigers may be 12-0 but the are soft. The have great speed and quickness. Thats all they have.

When they want to pass they change QB's.

whenn 44 comes in he is more of a blocker not a threat to run. Take away the outside and they can not consistantly run between the tackles.

B-Town beat Holy Cross 16-14

D-Ville beat them 32-31 in 3OT (closer than score reads) :D

How is the Holy Cross score closer than score reads. Apparently mathematics passed you by. And as for comparing scores, you can throw that out. Every team has strengths and weakness' and Danville has faced what their weakness' are. From what I know, Bardstown will be a test, but Danville having not played their "A" game, may just roll Bardstown, doubt it but Danville will win a close game, something Bardstown hasn't had in a while. And yes, as someone else has agreed I think they are soft!

Also remember that Guest did not play against Holy Cross. I would say from the looks he could be ready Friday will be anxious to hear if he will. Also Ross did not carry the ball much against Holy Cross may have been a cautious move for his defensive play...keep him a little fresher.

What about strength of schedule?

Who are the top out of district teams that Bardstown has faced?

I know Danville has played Boyle, Rockastle, Pulaski SW and Somerset. (Going 3-1 vs this group)

Are both Districts about the same in talent or would the nod go to Bardstown's District Competition?

Even though comparing score doen't matter:

B-Town beat Bethlehem 35-3 (closer thann score reads)

D-Ville beat Bethlehem 29-15 (closer than score reads)

I'm not sure the Danville game was closer than score reads.

If memory serves Danville had over 500 yards offense and held Bethlehem to less than 200. Danville mistakes kept the score close, not Bethlehem.

This is a very, very good Bardstown team. In my humble opinion the difference in this game will come down to strength of schedule. Except for Holy Cross, Bardstown has not played the caliber of teams that Danville has. Boyle County is their only loss, and they have beaten Southwestern (AAA), Rockcastle (AAA) and Somerset. Three of these teams are still alive in the playoffs and three of them are class AAA teams. Again, in my humble opinion having to play close games against very tough larger school competition is an advantage to Danville if the game is close late.

Danville better find some advantage, because this is the best team they have played this year, outside of Boyle County.