Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands Officially Gets Its 2004 Wins Back

Featured Replies

I have to say one thing about this whole deal, it made me become a member of Bluegrasspreps.Now I wonder what I did before I became a member.
Well, in the time you've been with us, you've certainly distinguished yourself as one of our most upstanding members. :thumb:
  • Replies 63
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for the Bluebirds and glad it is over.

Mike might be available, word is the Raiders wanted to cut Mitchell this year and Al Davis trumped the coaching staff.

 

Either way, does Dale get his pound of flesh back?

 

And finally I don't think this would have ever happened under the old Commish.

 

Really? I thought I saw Mitchell in the game with steady time (actually, I was going to say that that would mean the coaches wanted him on the team, but Al Davis has even the final say in who plays *I remember Warren Sapp or someone saying that Al Davis would actually call in a play he wanted from the owner's box*).

  • Author

I took a look at the KHSAA's online football records section, and it has been updated to reflect HHS officially going 14-1 in 2004! The online High School Football Database has also updated their numbers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.