Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scrimmages

Featured Replies

Should be right around a month before the pre-season scrimmages.

 

Really looking forward to seeing as many teams as possible before the season starts, so if you know your teams' scrimmage schedule, please post in this thread.

Conner is hosting a scrimmage on 11.13 and I think on 11.20.

  • Author
Conner is hosting a scrimmage on 11.13 and I think on 11.20.

 

Do you know against who?

 

I know Holmes will play Walton at Holmes on 11/13 and then Scott Co @ Grant Co on 11/20.

GRC will scrimmage J-Town at GRC, not sure of the date. Also GRC will play in the Fast Lane Classic at Sheldon Clark, also not sure of the date. In this one, have heard they will scrimmage Huntington Prep, but this is not official yet.

Again GRC has gone out and got the best teams they can find to scrimmage this season.

Highlands will scrimmage SK I believe but I need to check dates.

Edited by gold sunrise

PRP will host Pre-Season Scrimmage on Saturday, November 20th. Teams to be announced soon.

GRC will scrimmage J-Town at GRC, not sure of the date. Also GRC will play in the Fast Lane Classic at Sheldon Clark, also not sure of the date. In this one, have heard they will scrimmage Huntington Prep, but this is not official yet.

Again GRC has gone out and got the best teams they can find to scrimmage this season.

 

Just Heard this scrimmage will be held the Saturday after Thanksgiving. November 27th at 3pm...I will try to get a confirmation on that..

Just Heard this scrimmage will be held the Saturday after Thanksgiving. November 27th at 3pm...I will try to get a confirmation on that..

 

I heard we scrimmage J-Town the 26th and the Fast Lane on the 27th. Is that what you heard?

I had heard about the Fast Lane too but not the date...I will try to find out on both of these..

Conner is hosting a scrimmage on 11.13 and I think on 11.20.

 

I am pretty sure that one of those scrimmages are against Montgomery County. Coach Hicks and Coach Griesser hooking up for a scrimmage rather than a regular season game. Two long time high school teammates and friends battling it out. FYI, Coach Griesser is 2-0 vs. his buddy and former Cougars!

A good day of games for a great cause - Sat Nov 24 at Simon Kenton

 

KELSEY SORRELL

Memorial Basketball PAN-O-RAMA

 

10:30 am Oak Hills vs. Pendleton Co.

12:00 pm Cooper vs. Campbell Co.

1:30 pm Holy Cross vs. Williamstown

3:00 pm Holy Cross (g)vs. Walton (g)

4:30 pm Dixie vs. Walton

6:00 pm Scott vs. Owen Co.

7:30 pm Cov Cath vs. N. Oldham

9:00 pm Simon Kenton vs. Highlands

A good day of games for a great cause - Sat Nov 24 at Simon Kenton

 

KELSEY SORRELL

Memorial Basketball PAN-O-RAMA

 

10:30 am Oak Hills vs. Pendleton Co.

12:00 pm Cooper vs. Campbell Co.

1:30 pm Holy Cross vs. Williamstown

3:00 pm Holy Cross (g)vs. Walton (g)

4:30 pm Dixie vs. Walton

6:00 pm Scott vs. Owen Co.

7:30 pm Cov Cath vs. N. Oldham

9:00 pm Simon Kenton vs. Highlands

 

November 24th is a wednesday

November 21st.

November 21st is a Sunday. Would it happen to be Saturday, November 20?

November 21st.

 

Sorry guys, I did not look at tha calendar. Just went by the email I rec'd. Thanks!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.