Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad's Solution...

Featured Replies

The biggest mistake is ongoing and that's Mike Brown thinking because his dad knew talent so Mikey boy would too. I'm only 31 years old and the biggest mistakes I can remember Mike Brown making are not taking those two trades. I might be missing something, but I hate Chad right now so much I'm blinded.

 

 

I knew you would get it. Paul Brown leaving the franchise to Mike is by far the biggest. Letting Bill Walsh go is another one.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are plenty of ifs when you lose two games by a FG...

 

The Bengals have dropped 10 spots in rushing yards per game offensively and 10 spots in yards allowed per game defensively from what they did in 2009.

 

Ironically enough, the total offense has improved 15 spots. That's the problem...this team built its identity last season on being a physical, smash mouth football team that was totally committed to running the ball and knocking your teeth out on defense. Now, they added TO, drafted Shipley and Gresham and I'm not sure the Bengals know what their identity is now.

 

I agree they need to go back to running the ball and playing good D. They beat a very good Baltimore team this year by doing exactly that yet somehow b/c of the new toys they got away from it. If they go back to running to set up the pass they have a chance to get back in the playoff race.

Or if, you know, Palmer could hit a wide open receiver...

 

Agreed, but his numbers would look so much better if the receivers didn't have the dropsies. He still isn't very good, but he would have a lot better numbers, two more wins, and a lot less people would be killing him. For Chad to think it's ok to skip every summer is dumb. He's an old receiver that doesn't have the same talented QB that threw him the ball in 05 and he is getting older but he spent his summer on DWTS and The Ultimate Catch. His solution to a declining skill set and old age is to FedEx pepto to DB's?

  • Author
Because every team wants to see its best players seek out contact from hard hitting safeties and linebackers in the middle of the field...:rolleyes:

 

Chad (or TO) certainly isn't the problem in Cincinnati.

 

Oh, I must have over looked the style points awarded for avoiding contact on the stats page... :rolleyes: Please, YAC (Yards after catch) is what is important. If you don't want contact or afraid you might get a BoBo one might consider a different line of work or at least cut back on the Trash Talk.

Or if, you know, Palmer could hit a wide open receiver...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

I didn't think Chad..I mean Ocho...I mean..well crap...whatever his name is.... ever shut-up! :idunno::lol::lol:

I disagree, less reality tv more reps will make him play better.

 

Best answer so far...

I never knew he stopped running his mouth.

Oh, I must have over looked the style points awarded for avoiding contact on the stats page... :rolleyes: Please, YAC (Yards after catch) is what is important. If you don't want contact or afraid you might get a BoBo one might consider a different line of work or at least cut back on the Trash Talk.

 

No, you overlook the fact that since 2002 Chad has played in 130 of a possible 133 games for the Bengals. At 6'1, 192 pounds, I'm guessing he doesn't play in nearly 98% of his team's games if he decides to prove his manhood to Lucky Dog by going kamikaze and seeing how hard a hit he can take from 220-250 pound linebackers and safeties. :rolleyes:Yards are important, and Chad has averaged 1200 per season since 2002, and that includes his dismal '08 campaign of 540 yards.

  • Author
No, you overlook the fact that since 2002 Chad has played in 130 of a possible 133 games for the Bengals. At 6'1, 192 pounds, I'm guessing he doesn't play in nearly 98% of his team's games if he decides to prove his manhood to Lucky Dog by going kamikaze and seeing how hard a hit he can take from 220-250 pound linebackers and safeties. :rolleyes:Yards are important, and Chad has averaged 1200 per season since 2002, and that includes his dismal '08 campaign of 540 yards.

 

Those stats are inflated due to the fact they had no running game and he was the only real option. I never insinuated that he should go (Kamikaze), I still believe since he took the killer hit a while back when he was sporting the blond Mohawk during the Steelers game (the one that knocked his helmet off) he has been a little gun shy. The thread is about his trash talking, which has yet to be a positive. As many posters have pointed out, he needs to work on other things first (Running routes correctly, off season team camps, YAC). I hope you can see my point...

Those stats are inflated due to the fact they had no running game and he was the only real option. I never insinuated that he should go (Kamikaze), I still believe since he took the killer hit a while back when he was sporting the blond Mohawk during the Steelers game (the one that knocked his helmet off) he has been a little gun shy. The thread is about his trash talking, which has yet to be a positive. As many posters have pointed out, he needs to work on other things first (Running routes correctly, off season team camps, YAC). I hope you can see my point...

 

Was that Ryan Clarks hit on him? I know we had a Smith kid a saftey that was a big hitter, but I think his big shot was on TJ, but not for sure.

  • Author
Was that Ryan Clarks hit on him? I know we had a Smith kid a saftey that was a big hitter, but I think his big shot was on TJ, but not for sure.

 

No your right it was TJ, the hit I remember came during the Browns game...

Because every team wants to see its best players seek out contact from hard hitting safeties and linebackers in the middle of the field...:rolleyes:

 

Chad (or TO) certainly isn't the problem in Cincinnati.

They are most definitely PART of the problem.

 

TO drops more passes than anyone.

Chad, has Marvin has said and TV analysts have continually pointed out, does not run the routes that he supposed to run in the play but rather runs where he wants to run.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

I didn't think Chad..I mean Ocho...I mean..well crap...whatever his name is.... ever shut-up! :idunno::lol::lol:

 

He reminds me of many of the posters on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sssh::D

  • Author
They are most definitely PART of the problem.

 

TO drops more passes than anyone.

Chad, has Marvin has said and TV analysts have continually pointed out, does not run the routes that he supposed to run in the play but rather runs where he wants to run.

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.