Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eminence at Frankfort

Who Wins? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What are your thoughts on this game?

Frankfort by 28 minimum. Too much speed for Eminence.

I am interested to see how this game unfolds.

Frankfort by 28 minimum. Too much speed for Eminence.

 

That seems to be Eminence's game. How is Frankfort on the offensive and defensive lines?

Frankfort wins big. Could be another time to get the younger guys some reps.

This is a Big game for both Teams, with post season paths on the line.....The Dirty 30 will be gamed for Friday night!!

This may be the best Warrior team I have seen in a while. The have speed and size. The difference in this game is the guys with the joy sticks.

This may be the best Warrior team I have seen in a while. The have speed and size. The difference in this game is the guys with the joy sticks.

 

Best Eminence team in a while? That's a little surprising. I was under the impression the Warriors were a bit down this season.

Best Eminence team in a while? That's a little surprising. I was under the impression the Warriors were a bit down this season.

 

Looking at this years record it doesn seem that way. But watching them play, you can see that they have plenty of talent.

Looking at this years record it doesn seem that way. But watching them play, you can see that they have plenty of talent.

 

Gotcha. I haven't seem them play so I was going a bit off record. I do think they are the definite #2 team in the district. This week's game being at Frankfort, though, I'd have to give the Panthers a nice advantage.

Looking to see those Pink shirts... "Fight like a girl" Whats the slogon this year.

Frankfort 35

Eminence 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.