Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central vs. Rockcastle County predictions

Who triumphs? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who triumphs?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

There have been some awfully good games in the past. How does this year's matchup break down?

Knox Central is a really good team and Rockcastle County is down, big time. Knox Central by four or more touchdown's.

I know on paper KC should be a big favorite and I know that while Knox Central continues to get better each year, the Larkey-less Rocks seem to be slowly sliding backward. I guess it's because KC has won that last few by the narrowest of margins and because I've watched my Panther's take 50 point beatings for most of the past decade at Rockcastle that I just cant get comfortable predicting a blowout in Mt. Vernon. Still, comfortable or not, KC is a much better team and should win this one by 3 to 4 tds.

 

I fully expect Rock to right the ship soon and with Bell gone, should make the new district very competitive.

Knox Central 28-14.

Rockcastle in an upset 26-12

 

Gut feeling or have you picked up on something?

Rock has had some kids out that will be back. Also, I think Knox is emotionally spent after last weeks battle. I think Knox is the better team, however, I think the circumstances are just right for Rock to get an upset. Good luck to both teams.

Rock has had some kids out that will be back. Also, I think Knox is emotionally spent after last weeks battle. I think Knox is the better team, however, I think the circumstances are just right for Rock to get an upset. Good luck to both teams.

 

Good point. :thumb: Hope you're wrong.

Knox by 14.

Knox will win by at least 3 td's. They are too much for Rockcastle.

Knox by 5 tds. Knox 42 Rockcastle 7

Knox by 5 tds. Knox 42 Rockcastle 7

 

Rockcastle really had a tough time putting Madison Southern away, so it could get very ugly.

Rockcastle really had a tough time putting Madison Southern away, so it could get very ugly.

Rock had several of their better players out from what I heard from some of their fans. Not to take anything away from Madison but it would have been a different story had those boys from Rock played.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.