Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears/Giants updates

Featured Replies

Anyone tuned in? Something funky going on with the visual. Looks like an internet feed

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

It's weird. I don't really know how to explain it

  • Author
Its skipping on mine. Very laggy.

 

Yeah that's it.

C'mon Johnny Knox!!!!! Get into the end zone man....two or three times.

The picture issues have been the most exciting thing in this game.

The picture issues have been the most exciting thing in this game.

 

The Giants defense has 5 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, a fumble recovery and an interception. Don't you like defense?

The Giants defense has 5 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, a fumble recovery and an interception. Don't you like defense?

 

I do but I want to see someone score at some point. :lol: It's also different when it is your favorite team.

I do but I want to see someone score at some point. :lol: It's also different when it is your favorite team.

 

If it's so boring...turn the channel. Never understood why someone would complain about how entertaining a game is...just change the channel. :lol:

Giants offense line sucks.

 

That's the observation you've made in this particular game...out of the two O-lines...the Giants is the one that "sucks"? :lol:

If it's so boring...turn the channel. Never understood why someone would complain about how entertaining a game is...just change the channel. :lol:

 

When I want your input I will ask next time, thanks.

When I want your input I will ask next time, thanks.

 

Why the hostility?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.