Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears/Giants updates

Featured Replies

Sacks number 6 and 7 for the Giants. Now if only the offense can SCORE. :lol:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sacks number 6 and 7 for the Giants. Now if only the offense can SCORE. :lol:

 

I'm not sure if either one of these teams could score a touchdown tonight if they let them run plays without the defense on the field.

Well I might as well write off Smith as a no show.

 

A lot of football left to play. 2nd half could look like a completely different ball game.

A lot of football left to play. 2nd half could look like a completely different ball game.

 

Not if the O-Line do not show up...

I have insight Cable and my game is very jiggly, anyone else experiencing problems? I dont have HDTV so maybe that is the problem but never had this issue before on SNF. Its giving me a headache watching to be honest.

I have insight Cable and my game is very jiggly, anyone else experiencing problems? I dont have HDTV so maybe that is the problem but never had this issue before on SNF. Its giving me a headache watching to be honest.

 

No problems for me.

I have not seen a team try to give away a game quite like the Giants... No way they should be up only 3-0. This will turning into the Tennessee game, I'm afraid. We need some offense in the second half.

I have not seen a team try to give away a game quite like the Giants... No way they should be up only 3-0. This will turning into the Tennessee game, I'm afraid. We need some offense in the second half.

 

The Giants offense moved the ball last week, but couldn't keep from turning it over. This week they simply can't move it at all.

 

I'm afraid Todd Collins will hurt them. The Giants tend to struggle against back up QB's.

No Cutler, that's a good thing for the Giants. What happened to Jay?

No Cutler, that's a good thing for the Giants. What happened to Jay?

 

Concussion.

No Cutler, that's a good thing for the Giants. What happened to Jay?

 

No Cutler is a bad thing. The Giants have a bad history against back ups...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.