Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010-2011 Cats Pause Yearbook

Featured Replies

Thanks Goldie.

 

Just ordered mine.

  • Author

You are welcome. A few years ago I had trouble finding one at my local Wal-Mart or Kroger's. A BGP member from Western Ky bought me one and mailed it to me, just another reason why BGP is a great site.:thumb:

If someone could post the 10th region comments, I would be most appreciative.

Pre-ordered mine also. Our Walmart never carried it. Of course you can get the latest magazine with that goofy Beeber kid on it, but no CatsPause

  • Author
Pre-ordered mine also. Our Walmart never carried it. Of course you can get the latest magazine with that goofy Beeber kid on it, but no CatsPause

 

I have been told that several of the Wal-marts don't carry them. Don't know why???

I have been told that several of the Wal-marts don't carry them. Don't know why???

 

Around here it seems like they eventually carry them, but they don't often have them the first couple weeks. You can almost always get them at Kroger in Danville, Richmond, or Lexington. Isn't Kroger an official corporate sponsor of UK? That might be why they get first crack before Wal-Mart.

  • Author
Around here it seems like they eventually carry them, but they don't often have them the first couple weeks. You can almost always get them at Kroger in Danville, Richmond, or Lexington. Isn't Kroger an official corporate sponsor of UK? That might be why they get first crack before Wal-Mart.

 

Same here we get them, but usually a few weeks later. I have made special trips to Lexington in the past to get mine. You may be right on the Kroger being a sponsor and gets them first. I have found it is just so much easier to order one and have it delivered to my door.

Speedway up here in nky was the first place I saw the Football yearbook.

 

Glad I'll be able to get mine early this year.

Has anyone who ordered theirs online received it yet?

 

I ordered mine on the 29th and still haven't got it in the mail.

  • Author
Has anyone who ordered theirs online received it yet?

 

I ordered mine on the 29th and still haven't got it in the mail.

 

It stated when you ordered it that they would be shipped after the 6th. Should arrive any day now. I will let you know when I get mine.

If you would be so kind as to post the 4th Region please!

  • Author
If you would be so kind as to post the 4th Region please!

Be glad to. Give me a minute as I type slow. Also want your input of how the teams are rated.

Would you mind putting up the 12th region for me gold sunrise? Please.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.