Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010-2011 Cats Pause Yearbook

Featured Replies

  • Author
Would you mind putting up the 12th region for me gold sunrise? Please.

 

First welcome to the BGP family. Look forward to reading your posts!!!

 

Be glad too. Will take a few minutes as it takes awhile to type the teams, players and the schools they are from.

Anyway you can post the 6th top teams and top players. Interested to see where Fairdale comes in at. Thanks.

Does anyone know if they are in stores yet? I went to Kroger and Wal-Mart in Danville on Tuesday and they didn't have them.

  • Author
Anyway you can post the 6th top teams and top players. Interested to see where Fairdale comes in at. Thanks.

 

Fairdale came in at #8. I will try and get it up for you later today.

:popcorn:I'll be in Richmond Ky. on Tuesday dropping my Daughter off at EKU. Does anyone know of any place around EKU that may sell the Cats Pause? :thumb:I would like to pick it up before I head back to Chicago, IL.:dancingpa:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

  • Author
:popcorn:I'll be in Richmond Ky. on Tuesday dropping my Daughter off at EKU. Does anyone know of any place around EKU that may sell the Cats Pause? :thumb:I would like to pick it up before I head back to Chicago, IL.:dancingpa:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Not sure, but I would check their Kroger and Wal Mart.

Not sure, but I would check their Kroger and Wal Mart.

 

And a Speedway too.

Can someone make a thread on the 14th region Cats Pause Rankings? I know it may be tedious but I think we should have a thread for all region rankings. I don't want to volunteer for that duty though... ;)

:thumb:Can someone make a thread on the 16th region Cats Pause Rankings too?:D:thumb:

:thumb:Can someone make a thread on the 16th region Cats Pause Rankings too?:D:thumb:

You can post your comments about the rankings on the 16 Region whos on top post. I personally think the rankings will make good bullitin board material for some of the teams ranked outside the top two.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.