Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who all is playing up in next years alignment?

Featured Replies

Hatz, you know I love you but I can't even cut us some slack.:irked:

 

People are going to start calling us the Boyle County Running Rebels.

 

Not a good look for us at all.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hatz, I believe Highlands (3A) and Covington Catholic (4A) both played up to 5A because there were no northern Kentucky schools in their classes. Dixie Heights, Holmes, and Scott were all in 5A so putting Highlands and Covington Catholic with those three made perfect geographic sense. In reality, if Highlands had just bumped up to 4A alongside Catholic, they still would have been geographically isolated.

 

At the same time, it appears that Boyle and some others wanting to play up are dodging. I'm not wanting to question Boyle's motives, but when there are 3-4 same class schools within 30 +/- minutes from your schools, then you are not geographically isolated.

 

 

If you notice I mentioned the geographic reasons for HHS and agreed. I'm just trying to keep the conversation lively. :lol: And point out some thoughts no one is mentioning. :thumb:

If Russellville is to be slotted in 1a, d1 with Mayfield and the 2 Fulton schools, I'd say they have a legit geographical situation. Problem is, there's no other 1a teams any closer. I'd think if they opted up to 2a, like they should and most likely will, Then Ballard, being one of the next 2 smallest 2a schools, would need to be allowed to play down to 1a. If not, then 1a, d1 will be a 3 team district. If that happens, I could see all 3 request a move up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.