Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saints/Vikings Updates

Featured Replies

No way man. Aren't you the one I'm facing this week? I hope it's the Pierre Thomas show for the rest of the game.

 

Scratch that. I'm playing Go Cats. You're playing BBI.

 

Either way, I still want another ten points from Brees tonight and I just don't think I'm going to get that lol.

Edited by MJAlltheWay24

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they will be overturning that unless there is another angle.

Scratch that. I'm playing Go Cats. You're playing BBI.

 

Either way, I still want another ten points from Brees tonight and I just don't think I'm going to get that lol.

 

Oh, my mistake brother. :thumb:

I can't help but find myself rooting for the old man.

Sure looked like a catch.

 

After replay, I still agree.

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like I could have lost a lot of money on the over tonight lol.

I can't help but find myself rooting for the old man.

 

Not me. I'm rooting for sacks and INTs lol.

 

Honestly, outside of two nice passes to his TE, Farve really hasn't done much at all IMO.

How does that happen, everytime #4 is involved?

I can't wait for the national media to ride the "Favre hurt his team by arriving late" talk tomorrow. I think we are seeing how large Rice is for their offense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.