Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saints/Vikings Updates

Featured Replies

Saints block the XP. Vikings lead 9-7

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shiancoe looking to be Favre's #1 target now.

 

He's going to be a good TE for a lot of fantasy owners this year, as long as Farve stays on the field.

I'm hating Sean Payton right now. Give the rock to Pierre Thomas, please.

  • Author
I'm hating Sean Payton right now. Give the rock to Pierre Thomas, please.

 

Amen to that.:lol:

I'd like to see Payton let Brees put that ball in the air a little more lol.

There ya go guys...ya happy now?

 

Ya'll owe me a Brees TD now lol.

This is the problem with to many FFB teams. I am playing against Thomas and I have him in one of my other leagues.

There ya go guys...ya happy now?

 

Ya'll owe me a Brees TD now lol.

 

No way man. Aren't you the one I'm facing this week? I hope it's the Pierre Thomas show for the rest of the game.

This is the problem with to many FFB teams. I am playing against Thomas and I have him in one of my other leagues.

 

Usually why I only have one team. Went with two this year for a long time.

 

Saints D shut them down there. Let's go with another TD in the air. Heck it can even be to Pierre Thomas for all I care.

The bad thing about football games in New Orleans is that the commentators are STILL talking about how NO is "healing" from the hurricane!!! We get it. There was a hurricane. It was bad. It killed people and broke stuff. Geez.

  • Author
This is the problem with to many FFB teams. I am playing against Thomas and I have him in one of my other leagues.

 

Same problem with me. I have Peterson in my money league and facing him in the BGP league.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.