Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saints/Vikings Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Devry Henderson riding the bench this week. I hate that he's on my team because I'm going to want to start him from time to time, but I know I'll pick the week when he doesn't do anything.

 

Vikings defense looked nonexistant on that first drive.

You think they'll go to Henderson this much all year? lol. I didn't draft him thinking he'd get PT on my team. Heck I thought he'd be sixth on my depth chart lol.

  • Author

I need a big game from Peterson and Pierre Thomas tonight.

I got Devry Henderson riding the bench this week. I hate that he's on my team because I'm going to want to start him from time to time, but I know I'll pick the week when he doesn't do anything.

 

Same problem here. I got Boldin and Welker playing instead of him, and hes off to a good start. Also have Reggie Bush on the bench and hes off to a pretty decent start, but I have CJ and Shonn Greene as my backs and Matt Forte as my flex so I should be alright. Forte looked good in the pre season and I think hes going to have a bounce back year coming off the injuries of last season, I hope anyway.

 

 

Right now though I'm second guessing a lot with the Saints offense moving down the field the way it is.

Not looking good for Pierre Thomas owners...Reggie Bush looked pretty darn good in that first quarter.

Same problem here. I got Boldin and Welker playing instead of him, and hes off to a good start. Also have Reggie Bush on the bench and hes off to a pretty decent start, but I have CJ and Shonn Greene as my backs and Matt Forte as my flex so I should be alright. Forte looked good in the pre season and I think hes going to have a bounce back year coming off the injuries of last season, I hope anyway.

 

 

Right now though I'm second guessing a lot with the Saints offense moving down the field the way it is.

 

Yeah, we start 3 WRs in my league. This week I started Roddy White, Ocho-Cinco, and Sims-Walker. Heck I even have T.J Housh on the bench. So, I didn't plan on Henderson really getting much PT on my team. Hopefully I can use him as trade bait to help with my QB. He's been getting open tonight though, targeted four times already. Although he showed why he isn't a better WR with that drop. I think he's kinda known for them.

I was hoping this game would have had a little more gunslinging going on, but seems like the Vikings are content with just running the clock down and keeping the ball out of Brees hands. Don't blame them.

I was hoping this game would have had a little more gunslinging going on, but seems like the Vikings are content with just running the clock down and keeping the ball out of Brees hands. Don't blame them.

 

Me too, I was expecting a repeat of last years game. Pretty much been the exact opposite.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.