Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Featured Replies

Well you know what they say about when you assume lol. And in Godot's message it says that the rankings didn't take into account the keepers and for whatever reason my roster list three keepers (Brees, Moss, and LT). So underestimate me all ya want baby!

 

The Florence Flamers or Flame-outs will probably finish 3rd in the division only because the rookie needs a year to get acclimated.:p

  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm quite excited for the season to begin. Hopefully my team will pan out.

  • Author
You know what...I went in and did some research Spice. For some reason the website has Randy Moss and LT, as well as Brees marked down as keepers. Of coarse I'm ranked 15th (without keepers). I'm missing my best two players (2nd best fantasy players last year and a top 3 WR), and for some reason a third keeper, my flex player.

 

So eat that!!!

I just looked, your team is ranked using all 15 players you drafted. Sorry for the bad new.
I just looked, your team is ranked using all 15 players you drafted. Sorry for the bad new.

 

Okay so I suck lol.

Okay so I suck lol.

 

Smack down from Godot.....how'd that feel? Probably kind of like the beat down that you'll get from me and GT:ylsuper:

Here it

 

MyFantasyLeague.com has ranked the American Conference Draft. They only considered draft picks and did not look at keepers. The results are below:

 

1 Atwood Fighting' Amish

2 Maytown Mirkers

3 Mississippi Thrill

4 Junction City Jailcats

5 Paducah Rabbit Fists

6 Northern Kentucky Blazers®

7 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

8 Indo Savages

9 Maysville Split Ends

10 Bardstown Butchers

11 Bushwood Country Club Gophers

12 Fleming County Hooligans

13 Boyle County Blue Devils

14 Marrowbone Marauders ®

15 Big Creek Moonshiners

16 Dorton Street Sweepers

 

I will admit the Sidney Rice injury hasn't helped. I got $100 says Big Creek Moonshiners are better than 15th and in the league again next year !

Smack down from Godot.....how'd that feel? Probably kind of like the beat down that you'll get from me and GT:ylsuper:

 

I'd rather be underestimated all season long. That way when I finish 5th to last and I stay in the league, it feels like quite an accomplishment lol.

 

This also means that UKMF's opinion is pretty worthless. He had me in the top 8 I believe lol.

 

I will say that doing this draft helped me big time in my other league.

I'd rather be underestimated all season long. That way when I finish 5th to last and I stay in the league, it feels like quite an accomplishment lol.

 

This also means that UKMF's opinion is pretty worthless. He had me in the top 8 I believe lol.

 

I will say that doing this draft helped me big time in my other league.

 

We don't underestimate you, we just give you enough rope to hang yourself and then sit back and watch.:cool:

We don't underestimate you, we just give you enough rope to hang yourself and then sit back and watch.:cool:

 

Whatever you say pal lol. Surviving, and I mean surviving in this things, makes me pretty dominant in my other league against lesser competition lol.

I'd rather be underestimated all season long. That way when I finish 5th to last and I stay in the league, it feels like quite an accomplishment lol.

 

This also means that UKMF's opinion is pretty worthless. He had me in the top 8 I believe lol.

 

I will say that doing this draft helped me big time in my other league.

 

:popcorn::D

I'll let my team do the talking on the field! Championship!!!

I'll let my team do the talking on the field! Championship!!!

 

You must be in the American Conference cause the National will be mine .

I'll let my team do the talking on the field! Championship!!!

 

You must be in the American Conference cause the National will be mine .

 

Noted...

Harrison is looking a lot better now that Hardesty is out for the season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.