Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Featured Replies

I'm interested to see the rankings in the American Conference. I'll be #1 I know it..

  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:laugh:

 

Doesn't make since to be because the ranking thing on there says that I have a 75% chance of making the playoffs.

 

And considering that it doesn't consider keepers and I have Drew Brees as my keeper. That alone will bump me up to the top ten.

OK, here is some trash talk fodder.

MyFantasyLeague.com has ranked the National Conference Draft. They only considered draft picks and did not look at keepers. The results are below:

 

1. Southern KY SubVets

2. Mauk Ridge Maniacs ®

3. Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ®

4. Huggs Thuggs

5. Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

6. Cincinnati Bail Bonds

7. Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

8. East End Evolution

9. Shelby Cards

10. Richmond Outsiders

11. Jungle Junkies

12. West Kentucky Rams

13. Auxier RiverRats

14. Louisa Lumber

15. Florence Fighters

16. Possum Trot WarHogs

 

:lol: Wasn't I ranked last in UKMF's rankings?

 

I think my team is somewhere between #3 and #16, not really that high or that low though. The 6-12 range suits my team I think.

Right about where I thought I'd be, of course my record will be much better than that....as usual.

  • Author

Both Drafts are over. Free Agency will start at 6 PM CST Wednesday

Both Drafts are over. Free Agency will start at 6 PM CST Wednesday

Where is the American Conference rankings?

Where is the American Conference rankings?

 

There is an American conference? When did this happen?

Where is the American Conference rankings?

 

1. National Conference

2. American Conference

 

Any questions?

  • Author

Here it

 

MyFantasyLeague.com has ranked the American Conference Draft. They only considered draft picks and did not look at keepers. The results are below:

 

1 Atwood Fighting' Amish

2 Maytown Mirkers

3 Mississippi Thrill

4 Junction City Jailcats

5 Paducah Rabbit Fists

6 Northern Kentucky Blazers®

7 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

8 Indo Savages

9 Maysville Split Ends

10 Bardstown Butchers

11 Bushwood Country Club Gophers

12 Fleming County Hooligans

13 Boyle County Blue Devils

14 Marrowbone Marauders ®

15 Big Creek Moonshiners

16 Dorton Street Sweepers

Here it

 

MyFantasyLeague.com has ranked the American Conference Draft. They only considered draft picks and did not look at keepers. The results are below:

 

1 Atwood Fighting' Amish

2 Maytown Mirkers

3 Mississippi Thrill

4 Junction City Jailcats

5 Paducah Rabbit Fists

6 Northern Kentucky Blazers®

7 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

8 Indo Savages

9 Maysville Split Ends

10 Bardstown Butchers

11 Bushwood Country Club Gophers

12 Fleming County Hooligans

13 Boyle County Blue Devils

14 Marrowbone Marauders ®

15 Big Creek Moonshiners

16 Dorton Street Sweepers

 

Booo...:lol: Maybe I shouldn't have asked!

  • Author
Booo...:lol: Maybe I shouldn't have asked!

I knew you would be disappointed

5...and everyone was acting like I had the worst draft :lol:

What happened to truebluewildcat?

 

Him and SV are one in the same....:lol:

Him and SV are one in the same....:lol:

 

What gave it away? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.