Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is the American Conference rankings?

 

It doesn't exist until you win meaningful games.

It doesn't exist until you win meaningful games.

 

touche.

Both Drafts are over. Free Agency will start at 6 PM CST Wednesday

 

SO does that mean I have to wait until 7 pm EST ???

I'd like to know how some people are adding players and it wont let me add any?

SAME HERE WITH ME> Sorry for shouting. But some have got the jump on others

Try now Rocket. I just went to site and it let me.

I got it now. I was on there at 6 on the dot refreshing constantly for 20 mins. Luckily I got who I wanted!

I to got who I wanted. So all good

  • Author

Sorry, there was a quirk in the site that I had to fix.

Looking forward to a week 1 beat down to start things off right this year.

Here it

 

MyFantasyLeague.com has ranked the American Conference Draft. They only considered draft picks and did not look at keepers. The results are below:

 

1 Atwood Fighting' Amish

2 Maytown Mirkers

3 Mississippi Thrill

4 Junction City Jailcats

5 Paducah Rabbit Fists

6 Northern Kentucky Blazers®

7 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

8 Indo Savages

9 Maysville Split Ends

10 Bardstown Butchers

11 Bushwood Country Club Gophers

12 Fleming County Hooligans

13 Boyle County Blue Devils

14 Marrowbone Marauders ®

15 Big Creek Moonshiners

16 Dorton Street Sweepers

 

Hopefully the Amish can live up to the preseason hype. I do like what I see on paper, I see six #1 Wrs, pretty solid even if two of them play for the Bills and Rams. Should be another great season.

:laugh:

 

You know what...I went in and did some research Spice. For some reason the website has Randy Moss and LT, as well as Brees marked down as keepers. Of coarse I'm ranked 15th (without keepers). I'm missing my best two players (2nd best fantasy players last year and a top 3 WR), and for some reason a third keeper, my flex player.

 

So eat that!!!

You know what...I went in and did some research Spice. For some reason the website has Randy Moss and LT, as well as Brees marked down as keepers. Of coarse I'm ranked 15th (without keepers). I'm missing my best two players (2nd best fantasy players last year and a top 3 WR), and for some reason a third keeper, my flex player.

 

So eat that!!!

 

I don't know how the rankings were determined. My assumption is it's based on your entire roster, not just the draft or keepers. Either way, you're starting out 15th and will have a long way to go. :clap::p

 

 

You're so sensitive.:cry: :lol:

I don't know how the rankings were determined. My assumption is it's based on your entire roster, not just the draft or keepers. Either way, you're starting out 15th and will have a long way to go. :clap::p

 

 

You're so sensitive.:cry: :lol:

 

Well you know what they say about when you assume lol. And in Godot's message it says that the rankings didn't take into account the keepers and for whatever reason my roster list three keepers (Brees, Moss, and LT). So underestimate me all ya want baby!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.