Lloyd/Holmes Prediction

DRKARK

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Holmes big. They're bigger than Lloyd, more skilled than Lloyd, they have a better coaching staff than Lloyd, and they're heading in a different direction than Lloyd.

Wow. I guess that's that.

Actually, I applaud the brunt post.:clap: Someone asked, you answered and backed it up with quick, to the point, reasons. I think you're mostly right as well.

Not trying to stir up anything. I'd like to see Lloyd do well, but they've been in a tailspin since the coaching mess they got caught up in several years ago. Holmes has looked like a different team from the Bulldogs that I remember. Mix the talent they have and the discipline they're getting and I think you have a pretty dangerous combination.

Wow. I guess that's that.

Actually, I applaud the brunt post.:clap: Someone asked, you answered and backed it up with quick, to the point, reasons. I think you're mostly right as well.

You think he is mostly right? What is he wrong about? He is on point, Lloyd does not need teams like Holmes and Conner on the schedule until they can complete with those teams. I am a Lloyd guy and I will always pull for my Juggs but they have their hands full this friday. Too much size and speed to overcome, the only thing that could slow down Holmes is Lloyd keeping Holmes offense on the sidelines, if not its going to be a long night. GO JUGGS!!

I think the Dogs will be too much for the Juggs, much like last year.

Holmes returns 9 starters on both sides of the ball from the team that blew the Juggs out last year at Newport.

Look for Peterson, Oden, and Jensen to all have big games. Lloyd will struggle big time to contain Holmes speed.