Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd/Holmes Prediction

Who wins? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on this opener between these two teams? Please be constructive.

Go Juggs!!!

I think Holmes will have to much at the skilled positions for Lloyd to stop them.

  • Author

Lloyds very young squad will have to play great football but i'm still behind my JUGGS... :dancingpa

Holmes all the way!

Holmes!

Holmes big. They're bigger than Lloyd, more skilled than Lloyd, they have a better coaching staff than Lloyd, and they're heading in a different direction than Lloyd.

Holmes big. They're bigger than Lloyd, more skilled than Lloyd, they have a better coaching staff than Lloyd, and they're heading in a different direction than Lloyd.

 

Wow. I guess that's that.

 

Actually, I applaud the brunt post.:clap: Someone asked, you answered and backed it up with quick, to the point, reasons. I think you're mostly right as well.

Not trying to stir up anything. I'd like to see Lloyd do well, but they've been in a tailspin since the coaching mess they got caught up in several years ago. Holmes has looked like a different team from the Bulldogs that I remember. Mix the talent they have and the discipline they're getting and I think you have a pretty dangerous combination.

Coach Lickert and his boys will be too much for the Juggs. I say 28-7.

Wow. I guess that's that.

 

Actually, I applaud the brunt post.:clap: Someone asked, you answered and backed it up with quick, to the point, reasons. I think you're mostly right as well.

 

You think he is mostly right? What is he wrong about? He is on point, Lloyd does not need teams like Holmes and Conner on the schedule until they can complete with those teams. I am a Lloyd guy and I will always pull for my Juggs but they have their hands full this friday. Too much size and speed to overcome, the only thing that could slow down Holmes is Lloyd keeping Holmes offense on the sidelines, if not its going to be a long night. GO JUGGS!!

I am a Juggs supporter from Northeastern KY. I played for Coach Lucas' dad and have been a family friend for 28 years. I know they are young but by the time Districts roll around, I think they'll be fine.

I think the Dogs will be too much for the Juggs, much like last year.

 

Holmes returns 9 starters on both sides of the ball from the team that blew the Juggs out last year at Newport.

 

Look for Peterson, Oden, and Jensen to all have big games. Lloyd will struggle big time to contain Holmes speed.

Does Lloyd still run the spread?

Does Lloyd still run the spread?

 

Only on defense.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.