Lawrence County 67 Paintsville 13

UKBLUE1964

Congrads Bulldogs. Probabley should have upgraded the schedule a little, but a win always beats a loss.

Wish it was too but it was made out in 2 year deals when we were 0-11. Got this from another guy:

Lawrence only allowed 16 total yards in the first half and ended up with 87 and all but 16 was on the JV and freshman. Kiser was 3 0f 5 for 105 and 2 TDS and Cyrus was 1 0f 1 for 25 yards.

James - 6 carries for 176 5 TDS

Bentley 4 carries for 117 1TDS

J. Marcum 3 carries 11 1TD

31 2 carries 20 yards

8 1 carry 13 yards

6 1 carry 7 yards

Blake the Hammer Prince had on carry for about 13 yard TD

Cole Cyrus had 1 rec for TD

Kyle Crum had 1 TD catch as well.

James might not get a lot of pub around the state because of the lack of media around here. He is the real deal and one of the better backs in the state. All those yards came in the 1st half. He actually had another long TD called back.

Congrads Bulldogs. Probabley should have upgraded the schedule a little, but a win always beats a loss.

That's the trouble with two year contracts - you have to do them, but you never know what your situation will be. I'm sure Lawrence will beef up a bit next year.

It seems like Paintsville has really fallen over the last couple of years. Obviously they were always going to be overmatched tonight against Lawrence, but they used to be a consistent player in 1A eastern Kentucky. Are they just out of kids?

I missed this game. Had to watch my little cousin play against Boyle tonight (i promised i would). While that was fun and he is the real deal, I will be where I belong the rest of the year. Standing behind the bulldogs endzone watching my DAWGS!