Update on Jason LaRue

sweet16

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer your question, yes, I think the cry babies are trying to make it seem much worse than it really is. It's not like LaRue's replacement can't match his production. They're simply trying to make the Reds and Kung-Fu Johnny look bad.

I think they would rather have their back-up then to go through with the elaborate plan to make the reds look bad.

LaRue is a terrible hitter but does a good job with the pitching staff. Considering he has been with the team the last two years the cards must like him better than the minor league catchers.

I think they would rather have their back-up then to go through with the elaborate plan to make the reds look bad.

LaRue is a terrible hitter but does a good job with the pitching staff. Considering he has been with the team the last two years the cards must like him better than the minor league catchers.

Actually, the kid they called up is Bryan Anderson. Anderson was hitting .270 with 12 HR in AAA this year. It's very possible that the move was going to be done regardless of what happened to Larue...

Actually, the kid they called up is Bryan Anderson. Anderson was hitting .270 with 12 HR in AAA this year. It's very possible that the move was going to be done regardless of what happened to Larue...

I know who they called up. They had Hill up before that. They have kept Andersona and Hill at the minors because they want them to have consistent at bats. They do not get that at the ML level because Molina catches pretty much everyday. When the rosters expand and the minor league season is over they were planning on bring those guys up but not before then.

To answer your question, yes, I think the cry babies are trying to make it seem much worse than it really is. It's not like LaRue's replacement can't match his production. They're simply trying to make the Reds and Kung-Fu Johnny look bad.
Wow, the paranoia ...

But you are saying they are faking this injury. Don't see a ML team doing that.

Didn't you know, the Cards are so concerned with making the Reds and Cueto look bad they are basically sitting their backup catcher for the remainder of the year. It's not a smart baseball move but it makes sissy boy Cueto look bad so what ever.