How many will the Reds win on the West Coast Trip?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely.

Will you do the same if I'm correct?

I wasn't the one who said it was impossible. Come on man, don't let an alligator mouth overrun a hummingbird hind end. Not great odds that you lose anyway. Avatar at my discretion. As a matter of fact, in the event you're wrong, we'll start a thread with suggestions from the masses as to what avatar you'll sport for the week. Odds are dramatically in your favor, and you yourself said that it was virtually impossible.

This is just the type thing to make us all stay up til 1:00a.m watching for over a week. Man up.

I wasn't the one who said it was impossible. Come on man, don't let an alligator mouth overrun a hummingbird hind end. Not great odds that you lose anyway. Avatar at my discretion. As a matter of fact, in the event you're wrong, we'll start a thread with suggestions from the masses as to what avatar you'll sport for the week. Odds are dramatically in your favor, and you yourself said that it was virtually impossible.

This is just the type thing to make us all stay up til 1:00a.m watching for over a week. Man up.

I already said I would.

However, I find it extremely humorous that the guy who was calling out Bengals fans who didn't want to accept his avatar challenge about the Bengals/Steelers game @Heinz Field last year, because the odds were against them, won't man up for the same reason. :sssh:

I already said I would.

However, I find it extremely humorous that the guy who was calling out Bengals fans who didn't want to accept his avatar challenge about the Bengals/Steelers game @Heinz Field last year, because the odds were against them, won't man up for the same reason. :sssh:

My mom passed away during that deal, and if memory serves me, LRCW did change my avatar, so not sure why you are trying to turn it around to me. You said it was impossible, and I imagine that me and everyone else on this board hopes it's possible. I'll be the first to suggest an avatar.

horses rearend.jpg

My mom passed away during that deal, and if memory serves me, LRCW did change my avatar, so not sure why you are trying to turn it around to me. You said it was impossible, and I imagine that me and everyone else on this board hopes it's possible. I'll be the first to suggest an avatar.

Who said I didn't want it to happen? I would like them to go 9-0, but it just ain't happening. Neither is 7-2.

As to the avatar suggestion, well you'd take my initial response entirely wrong, so I'll just leave it at, bring it on....

Who said I didn't want it to happen? I would like them to go 9-0, but it just ain't happening. Neither is 7-2.

As to the avatar suggestion, well you'd take my initial response entirely wrong, so I'll just leave it at, bring it on....

Didn't imply you didn't want them to do well, I was implying that everyone would like to see you sport another avatar.