Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky@Windsor in game thread

Featured Replies

I figured I would go ahead and start this thread, as I am getting jacked up for some long awaited hoops action! I'd say Cats by 35.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will just be nice to see some guys in blue and white running up and down the court.

Any chance the PGA tournament may go past the 7 PM start time for the game? The leader still has 8 holes to play. Lex-Channel 27 is carrying both. Of course there's still Fox South for those that get it.

This is awesome. I couldn't believe the games were televised when I found out. Cats aren't at full strength, but I'll watch UK basketball any day of the week.

UK Basketball in August? I must be dreaming. :D

 

 

Can't wait, pre game just about five minutes away.

  • Author

Fox Sports Ohio still showing rerun of NFL HOF parade.

Fox Sports Ohio still showing rerun of NFL HOF parade.

 

I think they are switching over at 7.

 

Thank goodness for CW or I wouldn't be watching.

I think they are switching over at 7.

 

Thank goodness for CW or I wouldn't be watching.

 

 

 

Still not switched over and I'm getting agrivated.

Might be the worst picture I have ever seen in a college game.

Still not switched over and I'm getting agrivated.

 

Fox Sports South (73 on Insight) is carrying the game.

Might be the worst picture I have ever seen in a college game.

 

What Channel?

It is absolutely the worst feed ever...looks like 1976.

 

You can't even read the Kentucky on the jersey. Can't really see any faces. Terrible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.