Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Thirteen

Featured Replies

Haha, my team is much stronger this year than in the past...you can at least admit that?

 

 

Where?

 

Florence Fighters

QB Drew Brees

RB Kevin Smith

RB Jonathan Stewart

RB LaDainian Tomlinson

RB Cadillac Williams

WR Mario Manningham

WR Derrick Mason

WR Randy Moss

WR Roy Williams

DEF New Orleans Saints

  • Replies 95
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great I was trying to make my picks before I left for work and I did it in a hurry and now I have 2 QB's with the same bye week. Brilliant!

 

Here's your sign!:lol:

Great I was trying to make my picks before I left for work and I did it in a hurry and now I have 2 QB's with the same bye week. Brilliant!

 

Hey, maybe we could trade if you'd want Cassell.

Nevermind, Cassell has the same bye week as your guys.

Okay maybe not lol. Haters.

 

If it's any consolation, I'll be rooting for you to beat GT!

I just realized that my team is completely awful. I'm counting on Beanie Wells. You heard that right, Mr. I-fell-down-and-broke-a-nail-so-I-can't-play-Beanie Wells. If you get beat by me this season, it should probably qualify for automatic dismissal from the league :lol:.

Great I was trying to make my picks before I left for work and I did it in a hurry and now I have 2 QB's with the same bye week. Brilliant!

 

Someone was clowning me about that?

Great I was trying to make my picks before I left for work and I did it in a hurry and now I have 2 QB's with the same bye week. Brilliant!

 

Don't worry WildCat Dad will trade anybody anytime!

If it's any consolation, I'll be rooting for you to beat GT!

 

I really do think my team is better this year.

 

Heck my startnig running backs were Westbrook, Hightower, Sproles, and Ward last year. I think I have definitely upgraded lol.

If it's any consolation, I'll be rooting for you to beat GT!

 

:irked:

Wow, how'd he last that long?

 

Are you gonna copy and paste this post when he gets picked in our draft? :D

Don't worry WildCat Dad will trade anybody anytime!

 

The trade door is always open in the Maniacs camp .

Matt Prater, PK DEN

Matt Prater, PK DEN

 

You'll have to pick again. He was taken right before your pick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.