Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Thirteen

Featured Replies

13.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – TE Jeremy Shockey NOS

13.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – K Matt Prater DEN

 

13.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – OTC until 8:30 AM CST Friday

 

13.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

13.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

13.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

13.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

13.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

13.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

13.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

13.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

13.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

13.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

13.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

13.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

13.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

  • Replies 95
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You'll have to pick again. He was taken right before your pick.

I checked everything but this thread before I made my pick. :D Be right back with another pick.

Jay Feely, PK ARI

13.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – TE Jeremy Shockey NOS

13.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – K Matt Prater DEN

13.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – K Jay Feely ARI

 

13.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – OTC until 7:17 PM CST on Friday

 

13.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

13.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

13.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

13.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

13.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

13.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

13.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

13.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

13.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

13.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

13.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

13.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

Who wants to swap backup QB's?

 

I could possibly be interested...but not straight up, might need to have some bigger packages.

I could possibly be interested...but not straight up, might need to have some bigger packages.

 

I'm not giving you 2 guys for Sanchez. :lol:

I'm not giving you 2 guys for Sanchez. :lol:

 

Not exactly what I was saying lol.

Not exactly what I was saying lol.

 

Make me an offer. :D

Who wants to swap backup QB's?

 

Who do you have?

Why is Scribe taking so long to pick??

Freeman from TB

 

I prefer to keep Leinart over Freeman. I had Freeman last year for a while.

  • Author

13.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – TE Jeremy Shockey NOS

13.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – K Matt Prater DEN

13.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – K Jay Feely ARI

 

13.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – OTC until 7:17 PM CST on Today

13.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

13.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

13.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

13.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

13.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

13.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

13.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

13.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

13.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

13.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

13.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

13.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

Godot am I allowed to drop my 2nd QB I drafted to pick another backup in the draft?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.