Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Ten

Featured Replies

10.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) – QB Alex Smith SF

10.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) – San Diego DEF

10.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – WR Austin Collie IND

10.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – RB Derrick Ward TB

10.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR Nate Burleson DET

10.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) – RB Kevin Smith DET

 

10.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) – OTC 2:55 P.M. CST Tuesday

 

10.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

10.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

10.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

10.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

10.12 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

10.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

10.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

10.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

10.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maytown Mirkers select RB Kevin Smith DET.

 

Good Pick!

:lol: I've got a pretty good guess....(and no, I'm not talking about you)

 

Don't plan on taking one until my last pick. :lol:

Mark Sanchez QB NJ

:lol: I've got a pretty good guess....(and no, I'm not talking about you)

 

I could be wrong but weren't you the first one to take a kicker last year with Gostkowski? :p

I could be wrong but weren't you the first one to take a kicker last year with Gostkowski? :p

 

He can do that since he's got the 2nd best team:rolleyes:

He can do that since he's got the 2nd best team:rolleyes:

 

You're finally learning...:lol:

10.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) – QB Alex Smith SF

10.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) – San Diego DEF

10.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – WR Austin Collie IND

10.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – RB Derrick Ward TB

10.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR Nate Burleson DET

10.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) – RB Kevin Smith DET

10.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) – QB Mark Sanchez NYJ

 

10.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) – OTC 7:44 A.M. CST Wednesday

 

10.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

10.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

10.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

10.12 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

10.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

10.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

10.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

10.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

Looks like Favre will retire. Poor PP92.

 

Don't cry for me. I'll be all right.:thumb: Now the Vikings on the other hand.......

 

If I didn't already have McNabb, then I'd say cry for me.:lol:

 

When I took him I thought he was the best player available. No one else available impressed me more. In my opinion, I lost nothing.

 

That is, if he stays retired.

Amish select: Eddie Royal

10.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) – QB Alex Smith SF

10.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) – San Diego DEF

10.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – WR Austin Collie IND

10.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – RB Derrick Ward TB

10.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR Nate Burleson DET

10.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) – RB Kevin Smith DET

10.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) – QB Mark Sanchez NYJ

10.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) – WR Eddie Royal DEN

 

10.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) – OTC 9:10 P.M. CST Wednesday

 

10.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

10.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

10.12 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

10.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

10.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

10.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

10.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

  • Author

10.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) – QB Alex Smith SF

10.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) – San Diego DEF

10.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) – WR Austin Collie IND

10.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – RB Derrick Ward TB

10.05 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR Nate Burleson DET

10.06 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) – RB Kevin Smith DET

10.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) – QB Mark Sanchez NYJ

10.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) – WR Eddie Royal DEN

 

10.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) – OTC 9:10 PM CST Today

 

10.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

10.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

10.12 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

10.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) –

10.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) –

10.15 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) –

10.16 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) –

I am moving Friday and Saturday, so I really need to make my two picks by then, if possible.

 

Ever since I posted this, the picks have been creeping along.

With the 9th pick of the 10th round Da Big Creek Moonshiner select Chaz Schilens WR Oakland Raiders

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.