Top RB in Eastern KY

jason16

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Blume is the best back in East or heck the whole state, and makes his (((TEAM))) so much better. I would like to see him play. I will not go and watch Lynn Camps Three Headed Monster play in the second round of the play-offs. Who would it be that they play???? Since he is the best in the whole state, surley he has made his team good enough to be in the play-offs. (LOL) (LOL)

Since Blume is the best back in East or heck the whole state, and makes his (((TEAM))) so much better. I would like to see him play. I will not go and watch Lynn Camps Three Headed Monster play in the second round of the play-offs. Who would it be that they play???? Since he is the best in the whole state, surley he has made his team good enough to be in the play-offs. (LOL) (LOL)

What?? How do you go from talking about Blume to Lynn Camp?.

• 4 months later...
I didn't mean to leave some great ball players out, I'm just a little unfamiliar with some teams that would be considered in "western" EKY. Like Ashland for example.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Man, get your geography straight. Ashland may be "northern" eastern KY, but it definitely isn't "western". It's on the freakin' WV border.

• 2 weeks later...