Top RB in Eastern KY

jason16

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peters - P-burg

Yep, too bad his season-ending injury came during the next to last regular season game. Middlesboro wouldn't have had an answer for him and, I believe, would have made the playoff game against Belfry a great one to see! :thumb:

Kasey Clark of Russell he absolutely does it all over 1,000 yards rushing for the second straight season and 30 TD's this season and still counting he has scored at least 2 TD's in every game this season!

Definitely one of the best.

Guest kybigguy42

Adam Dials of Sheldon Clark had over 300 yards rushing last night against Breathitt County. He has more than 1,500 yards for the season. That is not too shabby for the young Sophmore.

I think there are lots of good running backs in Eastern KY. I also think that in order to be the best you have to look at the way the RB elevates his team. Kasey has so many teams key on him that the other RB's at Russell are able to have success because the entire defense focuses on him, and the fact that NO team even the mighty Ashland has been able to keep him from paydirt twice. Sometimes it seems as though the kid is just not to be denied like the 93 yard kickoff return where he broke 6 tackles to put Russell back ahead by two TD's after Henry Co. big TD pass to cut it to 14-7. He has made big plays all year to elevate his team to 10-1. He has scored every way possible! Kickoff Return, Fumble Return, Interception Return, Rushing 23 times, Recieving, Punt Return,Offensive Fumble Recovery for a TD. He has over 1,000 yards rushing on only 130 carries!!!!