Butler 7 Boone 2

Clyde

Weren't there people on here previously complaining that no one was talking about Boone?

Congrats to the Rebels for winning the 9th. They ran into a D1 pitcher who struck out 16. That's a tough matchup for most teams.

Boone County had a great season and has nothing to be ashamed of. They played a good game last night and this morning. Teegarden was pitching a good game until he got very bad cramps which started in the third inning and got so bad he could hardly walk. He pitched 4 and 2/3 innings before having to be taken out. Butler's pitcher pitched a super game and deserved the win. It was a tough matchup for Boone and on this given night it would have been a tough matchup for any school. I understand you want to stir the old pot a little so have your fun, but I will support and defend Boone against anyone. Great job by all the Boone players for the season and good luck this summer.

YES, TEEGARDEN IS MY GRANDSON AND I AM VERY PROUD OF HIM AND ALL THE BOONE PLAYERS. SEE YOU ON THE DAIMOND NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the 9th region champs. Unfortunately I did not see them matching up well in the state tournament. Not enough pitching as witnessed by 7 runs. Not sure how many were charged to Teegarden and how many were charged to the bullpen but I'm willing to bet many didn't go to Teegarden as he is a fine pitcher. If only he was hydrated...

I guess you are right. Cov Cath had all those things. That's why they were at home while 16 other teams in the state were still playing. Absolutely unbelievable how blind people can be. Maybe they were trying to figure out a way to beat St. Henry and Scott.

Congrats to Boone on a fine season. Teegarden will be on the short list for POY next year and should get recognition this year. I think most negative responses against Boone were in response to a Boone player on here running his mouth after winning Region, although he probably didn't play an inning. Win with grace!!

Congrats to Boone on a fine season. Teegarden will be on the short list for POY next year and should get recognition this year. I think most negative responses against Boone were in response to a Boone player on here running his mouth after winning Region, although he probably didn't play an inning. Win with grace!!

:thumb: