Butler 7 Boone 2

Clyde

Congrats to the 9th region champs. Unfortunately I did not see them matching up well in the state tournament. Not enough pitching as witnessed by 7 runs. Not sure how many were charged to Teegarden and how many were charged to the bullpen but I'm willing to bet many didn't go to Teegarden as he is a fine pitcher. If only he was hydrated...

I thought their pitching depth would hurt them as well. The only team that had the pitching depth in NKY is your Dixie team but they didn't have the bats to contend for State. It would be nice to combine their pitching with Boone's bats but on this night that may not have been good enough either.

I guess you are right. Cov Cath had all those things. That's why they were at home while 16 other teams in the state were still playing. Absolutely unbelievable how blind people can be. Maybe they were trying to figure out a way to beat St. Henry and Scott.

What does CCH have to do with this? NKU 19 is a Dixie backer, not the other Colonels and was merely giving an opinion which was not at all negative towards Boone. Make sure you know of what you speak before you make such a stupid comment!! And it is a stupid comment because 25 wins is a great year for most teams even if they did lose to Scott and St. H.

Congrats to Boone for a great year and OldTimeBall, my only question for you is which diamond will we see your son on next year? Boone's or the school in Ft. Mitchell?

Cause they didn't have those things.

Had Dixie won, they wouldn't have faired any differently! Butler's pitcher shut down a good hitting Boone team. Dixie's hitting was mediocre at best, but then Max may have pitched Popham to start the state tourney. JK

First I have heard of any change, you will have to ask his parents, he is my grandson. I would say Boone but what do I know. And for SOLOMON you seem to be the only one crying, most of us are proud of all the kids that play ball no matter what school, maybe you should try that approach instead trying to be the web bully!!!!

First I have heard of any change, you will have to ask his parents, he is my grandson. I would say Boone but what do I know. And for SOLOMON you seem to be the only one crying, most of us are proud of all the kids that play ball no matter what school, maybe you should try that approach instead trying to be the web bully!!!!

I can't find any teardrops in my posts but simply repeating what a Boone poster proclaimed. So relax and enjoy the rest of your summer!

What does CCH have to do with this? NKU 19 is a Dixie backer, not the other Colonels and was merely giving an opinion which was not at all negative towards Boone. Make sure you know of what you speak before you make such a stupid comment!! And it is a stupid comment because 25 wins is a great year for most teams even if they did lose to Scott and St. H.

Congrats to Boone for a great year and OldTimeBall, my only question for you is which diamond will we see your son on next year? Boone's or the school in Ft. Mitchell?

Just had dinner with a friend that said Teegarden's family is moving to Ft. Mitchell and will be enrolling at Beechwood. Can anyone else confirm this?

Had Dixie won, they wouldn't have faired any differently! Butler's pitcher shut down a good hitting Boone team. Dixie's hitting was mediocre at best, but then Max may have pitched Popham to start the state tourney. JK

I'm not going to turn this into a Dixie thread because it isn't but if you want you can PM me.

Once again congrats to Boone on their season.

Just had dinner with a friend that said Teegarden's family is moving to Ft. Mitchell and will be enrolling at Beechwood. Can anyone else confirm this?

If so, Beechwood becomes one of the favorites next year. You would have Teegarden followed by Bertke in the rotation. That would be a pretty good 1-2.

I have heard this rumor before, but find it hard to believe that you would leave the current region champs to go to last years champs unless you believe the school system is better.

Just had dinner with a friend that said Teegarden's family is moving to Ft. Mitchell and will be enrolling at Beechwood. Can anyone else confirm

this?[/quote Teegarden is very good friends with Cottingham, and has gone with Cottingham to a few Beechwood games. But don't think he will move or enroll at Beechwood.