Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 2010/2011

Featured Replies

What does Scott need to do to improve in 2010/2011? What do they need to keep doing to be sucessful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott will be well coached and will play hard just not sure of the talent level left in Taylor Mill. Lose 3 starters and not sure what is in the younger classes. Good freshmen team from last year but it is a big step up to the varsity level. Guard play will be solid with Kellen Smith and Cameron Haynes as the two returning starters.

Smith and Haynes are a good foundation but they lost some talented wings from this past season.

They need to keep Coach Carr and they will be fine.

They need to keep Coach Carr and they will be fine.

 

:thumb:

They need to keep Coach Carr and they will be fine.

 

I don't think Brad wants to go anywhere right now.

  • Author
They need to keep Coach Carr and they will be fine.

 

I agree, one of the top coaches in the 10th region.

Who are they bringing in from Ohio this year?

Who are they bringing in from Ohio this year?

 

What do you mean by this comment?

Edited by What Say You
spelling

Where would he go anyway?

He was rumored for several jobs!

Good coaches are obviously key to a good team, and will keep them in some games, but he cant play the game himself, he will need some talented players to win games which they do have, but not a ton of varisty experience which I think may hurt them.

 

And RiverDog, this is Scott High School not Scount County, I am assuming you misread the thread name when you made that post?

Good coaches are obviously key to a good team, and will keep them in some games, but he cant play the game himself, he will need some talented players to win games which they do have, but not a ton of varisty experience which I think may hurt them.

 

And RiverDog, this is Scott High School not Scount County, I am assuming you misread the thread name when you made that post?

 

He has got a really good starting backcourt coming back with one of the best PG's around and a solid 2G who averaged around 10 ppg last season as a first year varsity starter. Thats a pretty good place to start! Good thing is that no one in the district has a lot of returning varsity experience and when the best player in the district in the starting PG for your team I think you will take your chances.

 

I think Scott will get back to the style they played back in 2006 with Sharp, Quigley, Smith and Miller just flying around on defense and shooting a lot of threes. I think Smith is going to have to carry more of the load scoring the basketball. If they can rebound the basketball next season they have a chance to win some games.

I am not sure about all the talent at Scott, but I do know that Coach Carr is a great coach and will have them ready to compete again this year. I love his style of coaching. One of the best coaches in NKY. I look for Scott to make a run.

I am not sure about all the talent at Scott, but I do know that Coach Carr is a great coach and will have them ready to compete again this year. I love his style of coaching. One of the best coaches in NKY. I look for Scott to make a run.

 

Interesting. Was Scott's program a success this past season?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.