Tony Kimbro to enroll at Jeffersontown High School

According to Jody Demling of the C J.

http://jodydemling.courier-journal.com/2010/05/kimbro-enrolling-at-jeffersontown.html

Tony Kimbro Jr. is headed back to the city of Louisville for his senior year of high school.

The former Manual High School standout has spent the past two seasons at Arden (N.C.) Christ School but said he wants to spend his senior year at home.

Kimbro, considered a top 150 prospect nationally in the Class of 2011, told The Courier-Journal that he will enroll at Jeffersontown High School.

J'town has attracted a lot of talent recently. Cosby transferred over there as well. Seems like they've gotten some other transfers too.

Cosby is still in a prep school in Mass. He can't come back and play high school in KY, he reclassified from a 2010 to a 2011 last year when he went to prep school. His four years of high school eligibility is up. He can play another year in prep school but not a sanctioned high school association.

However, you add a 6'10" UofL Recruit and Kimbro to what J-town has coming back, they will be a legit top 5 team next year.

Cosby is still in a prep school in Mass. He can't come back and play high school in KY, he reclassified from a 2010 to a 2011 last year when he went to prep school. His four years of high school eligibility is up. He can play another year in prep school but not a sanctioned high school association.

However, you add a 6'10" UofL Recruit and Kimbro to what J-town has coming back, they will be a legit top 5 team next year.

And, high school recruiting keeps on rolling.................. And, the KHSAA has many rules....................

The two seem to be worlds apart!

And, high school recruiting keeps on rolling.................. And, the KHSAA has many rules....................

The two seem to be worlds apart!

Exactly what can the KHSAA do to prevent these two kids from moving into open enrollment Louisville from out of state and going to JTown???

One thing that I will never believe:

"I enrolled my son at J-Town because of the quality academics".

The other thing would be when speaking of a top talent like Kimbro:

"I couldn't get into Trinity because they didn't have financial aid."

The other thing would be when speaking of a top talent like Kimbro:

"I couldn't get into Trinity because they didn't have financial aid."

He could have enrolled at Manual, Male, Eastern or Ballard, all of which I would have considered acceptable academic environment. J-Town...no way.

I meant that they got him to transfer in 2 or 3 years ago. They have just been attracting a lot of talent. Morrow has done a good job over there, but hes been in trouble a couple times too.