May 14, 201016 yr I'd be curious to know what benefit Maggard has on the program by being "wrong on purpose."
May 14, 201016 yr Aren't all sportswriters nerds? Actually, that would be all journalists in general; there are a few outliers, though. The dork quotient at large gatherings of journalists is almost frightening. However, calling Jones a journalist is a bit of a stretch.
May 14, 201016 yr Actually, that would be all journalists in general; there are a few outliers, though. The dork quotient at large gatherings of journalists is almost frightening. However, calling Jones a journalist is a bit of a stretch. :lol:
May 14, 201016 yr Perhaps the most enjoyment I've had from Twitter...ever. One observation: Jones was in the nerd fight...MM was looking for an actual fight.
May 15, 201016 yr I'd be curious to know what benefit Maggard has on the program by being "wrong on purpose." Maggard's only benefit from saying he was wrong on purpose is he can continue to collect money from people paying for information. There is no other way to look at it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.