May 14, 201016 yr Epic Maggard/Jones twitter exchange in full swing tonight. Classic... :lol: I bet you and many others were like this ----> :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
May 14, 201016 yr http://www.truebluekentucky.com/index.php/basketball/926-guest-basketball/3167-stop-stalking-me-matt-jones-.html
May 14, 201016 yr Author Can anyone else sense that MM is really fed up with Jones? You have no idea... :lol:
May 14, 201016 yr Author Why did Parrish chime in? Marc responded to him saying Cal was only returning to UK if he didn't get an offer to coach Bron. It was right about the middle of the nerd fight...
May 14, 201016 yr No one is going to pay to go watch those 2 dorks go MMA on each other for charity. :lol: It would make for a funny story though.
May 14, 201016 yr Author No one is going to pay to go watch those 2 dorks go MMA on each other for charity. :lol: It would make for a funny story though. I'd be there with a media pass only... :lol:
May 14, 201016 yr I thought Maggard's response to being wrong on Rod Strickland's status (he was adamant that this year's coaching staff would be next year's coaching staff) was extremely childish. Just admit you were wrong & go on. We all make mistakes--that's part of being human. But Maggard claims he was purposefully wrong in order to help the UK program. Ridiculous. Considering Maggard has been pretty solid lately, namely with Gilchrist, Teague, & Lamb, I think fair-minded people would have cut him some slack. I know I would have. But after this, the man has lost tons of respect & credibility in my eyes.
May 14, 201016 yr Jones is goofy, but when Maggard dropped the "wrong on purpose" line, that opened him up to ridicule and there was blood in the water on that one. Just a stupid comment to make in 140 words or less. He may have been withholding info, but the way he expressed it was funny.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.