May 13, 201016 yr Interesting perspective in that article. Sean Miller is a saint and would never take a risk on a kid with questionable character or even a remote thought of leaving after one year... :lol:
May 13, 201016 yr BTW, his name is Eloy not Elroy. According to KSR and Catspause.com you are incorrect... That is why you shouldn't take everything on either of those sites as the truth. According to the official roster of the team he played for last season it is most definately Eloy. Miami Dade College 2009-10 Basketball roster That's what I said. :idunno:
May 13, 201016 yr KSR is the mecca for UK basketball knowledge and I along with thousands of more people will continue to go there. :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one.....Oh wait, you weren't actually being serious were you? People actually feel that way? Wow, talk about a misinforming of the masses. :lol:
May 13, 201016 yr UNC seems to be slipping quickly on this one... By the quotes of Jack I thought Roy would go ahead and offer quickly and lock this guy up. But it seems like Roy is out contacting Justin Knox and Marcus Thorton also. Does he not know what one he wants or what?
May 13, 201016 yr UNC knows what they want but they are doing the same thing as UK get the best one possible and the others fall as the better players fall..
May 13, 201016 yr UNC knows what they want but they are doing the same thing as UK get the best one possible and the others fall as the better players fall.. But Jack seems like he is the best option from what everybody is saying. I know I would take Jack over Vargas. It isn't Roy's style to offer quickly though he might be waiting to get Jack on campus. Time will tell!
May 13, 201016 yr I expect Eloy Vargas to be the next member of the 2010 class... Do you think he's the last?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.