Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eloy Vargas

Featured Replies

  • Author
Vargas has been "in the mix" for UK for a long time. It is nice that KSR ripped off an interview from Jerry Meyer to "break" the news though. As always, ground breaking work by KSR... :lol:

 

It never fails...

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

:thumb:

BTW, his name is Eloy not Elroy. Good pick up for the cats if it plays out that way. He is a quality post player.
It never fails...

 

When you stop giving them credit for work they don't do, I'll stop slamming them. Deal??? :thumb:

  • Author
When you stop giving them credit for work they don't do, I'll stop slamming them. Deal??? :thumb:

 

Well for example, this time they didn't "steal" information they cited Jerry Meyer. KSR is the mecca for UK basketball knowledge and I along with thousands of more people will continue to go there.

Well for example, this time they didn't "steal" information they cited Jerry Meyer. KSR is the mecca for UK basketball knowledge and I along with thousands of more people will continue to go there.

And you'll continue to be largely misinformed on all things UK. Enjoy... :lol:

  • Author
BTW, his name is Eloy not Elroy. Good pick up for the cats if it plays out that way. He is a quality post player.

 

According to KSR and Catspause.com you are incorrect...

  • Author
And you'll continue to be largely misinformed on all things UK. Enjoy... :lol:

 

I can't remember a time when I was misinformed from KSR. The grounds of this argument wasn't the inaccuracy of thier info, it was the "who".

I can't remember a time when I was misinformed from KSR. The grounds of this argument wasn't the inaccuracy of thier info, it was the "who".

I'd give you a bunch of examples of KSR being WAY off base, but every time it happens they erase the evidence and pretend it didn't happen... :lol:

  • Author
I'd give you a bunch of examples of KSR being WAY off base, but every time it happens they erase the evidence and pretend it didn't happen... :lol:

 

How convenient for YOU, and only you to know that.

How convenient for YOU, and only you to know that.

Plenty of people have noticed it. It's gets called out in the comment section all the time, but is quickly and conveniently deleted. Like when I called out Matt for stealing some of my info on Teague and butchering it. Comment by me and misinformation by Matt deleted quickly. But I'm just making it up... :lol:

Back to Vargas. It sounds like Arizona is now out, and UK and Seattle are left standing. If his grades are in good shape and ready to go, I'd be surprised if he isn't at UK if Cal and the staff decide they want him...

  • Author
Plenty of people have noticed it. It's gets called out in the comment section all the time, but is quickly and conveniently deleted. Like when I called out Matt for stealing some of my info on Teague and butchering it. Comment by me and misinformation by Matt deleted quickly. But I'm just making it up... :lol:

 

Ok GT..:ohbrother:

According to KSR and Catspause.com you are incorrect...

 

That is why you shouldn't take everything on either of those sites as the truth.

 

According to the official roster of the team he played for last season it is most definately Eloy.

 

Miami Dade College 2009-10 Basketball roster

Back to Vargas. It sounds like Arizona is now out, and UK and Seattle are left standing. If his grades are in good shape and ready to go, I'd be surprised if he isn't at UK if Cal and the staff decide they want him...

 

Does Cal really have many more options at this point? I think he has to take him if he wants to come. Unless of course Cal bolts to Chi town.

That is why you shouldn't take everything on either of those sites as the truth.

 

According to the official roster of the team he played for last season it is most definately Eloy.

 

Miami Dade College 2009-10 Basketball roster

Funny how that works out... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.