Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eloy Vargas

Featured Replies

Does Cal really have many more options at this point? I think he has to take him if he wants to come. Unless of course Cal bolts to Chi town.

If he can get Jack, I think you pass on Vargas...

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to KSR and Catspause.com you are incorrect...

 

It is most certainly Eloy....not Elroy regardless of what KSR and Catspause say.

If he can get Jack, I think you pass on Vargas...

 

I forgot about Jack. Any chance he takes both? He has stated he'd like 1 or 2 more.

How many spots does UK have left?

That's what I said.

 

No, it's not...

I forgot about Jack. Any chance he takes both? He has stated he'd like 1 or 2 more.

 

I wouldn't lock up a scholarship for 2011 on Vargas if Jack is on the team. That's just my opinion though...

In KSR's defense, Matt Jones did spearhead a (somewhat) successful campaign for Elisha Justice to get an offer from Cal. :lol:

In KSR's defense, Matt Jones did spearhead a (somewhat) successful campaign for Elisha Justice to get an offer from Cal. :lol:

That went really well... :lol:

I wouldn't lock up a scholarship for 2011 on Vargas if Jack is on the team. That's just my opinion though...

 

The 2011 class is going to be a monster one, but Kentucky is desperate for front court help next season...

I don't know Jack. (pun intended). Who is this?

I don't know Jack. (pun intended). Who is this?

 

Kadeem Jack, 6-9 PF from same high school as Shagari in New York. Gonna visit UNC and UK.

Kadeem Jack, 6-9 PF from same high school as Shagari in New York. Gonna visit UNC and UK.

UNC seems to be slipping quickly on this one...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.