LT Colonel to be Court Martialed

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He deserves to be court martialed.

My inclination and my gut reaction is to agree with you. I posted the article to see the responses specifically looking for examples where his refusal to take an order would be acceptable.

He should go for his country sake. I would have a hard time taking orders from a President who never served his county in a branch of the military. He is a soldier, Obama has no clue about war.

If I did bet, I bet Obama wasnt born in the US. Too shady. Not all conspiracies are lies. Some have a lot of truth to them.

He should go for his country sake. I would have a hard time taking orders from a President who never served his county in a branch of the military. He is a soldier, Obama has no clue about war.

If I did bet, I bet Obama wasnt born in the US. Too shady. Not all conspiracies are lies. Some have a lot of truth to them.

Especially ones that have actual government documents and newspaper reports from 50 years ago that prove them wrong. There are plenty of things to be against Obama about; the "birther" question just makes those parrots who repeat it look incredibly stupid and looney on a Dale Gribble scale.

Until I or you see the actual for sure document then you do not know. You only know what the Government lets you know and see. I am sure our government has never forged a document or anything like that.

As much as it galls me to type this Obama is the elected president and as such all members of the military are obliged to accept his orders, including deployment. I don't agree with the birthers at all and even though I salute this man's past service if he refuses then court martial is the proper recourse.

Until I or you see the actual for sure document then you do not know. You only know what the Government lets you know and see. I am sure our government has never forged a document or anything like that.

If you link on the story in the first post, there are links in the story to both.

Thank goodness I dont have to believe everything the government says, unlike some. I guess some people simple minded. Which is what our government wants.

If that comment's aimed at me, try again. There's a reason I've all but totally disengaged from national politics, and it ain't because I believe what those in power are selling. I doubt you'd meet too many others who take the phrase "question authority" to heart as strongly as I do.

Have you seen the "actual for sure" document that shows George W. Bush was born in America?