Bellevue Football Opening

BredFan

In that case, he would have to wait until David Pelgen leaves Bellevue. He used to coach football and was the defensive coordinator for a couple years. Is he a candidate at all?

Pelgen is a great candidate. I hope he beats out Rod Dupree

Is Pelgen being looked at for the job? Who is Rod Dupree?

Pelgen would be a good choice although I assumed he was not in the running since he did not coach last year.

Chad Montgomery is a quality coach and will do well as a head coach some day............

Due to a lack of teaching positions are they not considering outside candidates?

Mr. Ridder did not retire. He left our school and now works for Bellevue. He would be a great coach and he is such a motivational speaker. He came to speak to us last year before a game and he sure can get you ready to play. However, I don't think he is interested in coaching again.

Mr. Ridder did not retire. He left our school and now works for Bellevue. He would be a great coach and he is such a motivational speaker. He came to speak to us last year before a game and he sure can get you ready to play. However, I don't think he is interested in coaching again.

I meant from coaching.

As a former Dayton player too (mid '90's), I thought Ridder was a great coach and motivationl guy. Which game did he speak at? Did his talk help?

• 3 weeks later...