Top players in Western KY.

flashdaddy

Think Tanner Kendall of Monroe Co. has a chance to have good season possibily a great season. He has been over a 1000 yards last two seasons needs around 1400 yards this year to break school record. Plays tailback on offense and free safety on defense. Runs in 4.4's in the forty.

I agree Josh Forest should be a beast!!! Also Jay Cain will be unstoppable on LO offensive line!!!Getting a lot of D1 looks...

Will Josh play????? I heard Louisville offered him a Basketball ride...As a senior some kids dont play if they get a ride playing b-ball...:idunno:

Will Josh play????? I heard Louisville offered him a Basketball ride...As a senior some kids dont play if they get a ride playing b-ball...:idunno:

If he doesn't play football it will only be because some adult has convinced him he is the next Lebron. I'd bet Forrest has NO basketball offers, much less from a Big East team.

I assume he plays for Mayfield.

Yes, best looking talent I have seen at Mayfield. We are excited about this one. I need to get someone to post his varsity stats as a frosh. I think he made honorable mention on one of the all state teams as a frosh at linebacker.

Here is a video link to this kid from the NBC station in Paducah

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/sports/gridiron-glory/78200832.html

If he doesn't play football it will only be because some adult has convinced him he is the next Lebron. I'd bet Forrest has NO basketball offers, much less from a Big East team.

Just a rumor then you know how that goes......Just wondering...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Yes, best looking talent I have seen at Mayfield. We are excited about this one. I need to get someone to post his varsity stats as a frosh. I think he made honorable mention on one of the all state teams as a frosh at linebacker.

Here is a video link to this kid from the NBC station in Paducah

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/sports/gridiron-glory/78200832.html

How big is he?

Forrest has a basketball offer from Murray State and has had it for well over a year.

That being said, it's obvious that he will get bigger offers in football, and I think that is the way he will eventually go.

How big is he?
Jackson was listed at 5-11, 175 as a freshman. After watching him play basketball this winter, I would say he's more like 190.

Someone who knows Mayfield's program well says the only question about Jackson is his size ... will he end up at 5-11, 200 or 6-2, 230?